Chapter 84

Third Person POV

A few days have passed by since Ash was discharged from the hospital. 

From the day he gained consciousness, he had been driving everyone to their wits' end.

Dylan and Ace were having a hard time controlling themselves from punching Ash. They were resisting the urge to smack Ash just because they didn't want to get in trouble with Vince.

Theo was trying his very best to stay calm but at some or the other point, he ended up scolding Ash, which by the way was enjoyable to Ash.

Aria helped Ash with everything she could but he always pushed her limits, thereby earning himself a reprimanding from his sister which he used to his benefit and pestered her more.

The one person Ash couldn't annoy was Angel. In fact, she annoyed him back. She would lazily plop down in his room and enjoy him annoying others. She would nonchalantly deny anything Ash asks for and in turn pesters him. 

Ash often wondered why this little devil can't be like Aria, kind and sweet. But again, what was he expecting, Angel can be a much bigger brat than he is if she chooses to, so he royally ignored her.

"Ash, I'm not doing this assignment of yours.", Aria said seriously.

"My hands are still bandaged. I can't do it myself. Do you not have courtesy, little sister?", Ash asked, feigning offense.

"You always get me with that statement.", Aria whined.

"Wasn't that assignment meant to be submitted a few weeks ago?", Angel asked with a small frown.

Ash was sitting on his bed, lazily watching soccer on TV, placed on the wall opposite to his bed.

Angel was lying beside him, munching popcorn.

Aria just walked to his room with an annoyed expression seeing the assignment paper on her desk. She knew who exactly placed it there and came to Ash's room to confront him.

"What's going on again?", Ace asked, walking into the room casually.

"Ash wants me to do this assignment for him.", Aria complained, looking at Ace.

"Which one?", Ace asked with a frown.

Aria handed the paper to him and his frown deepened.

"This? Are you sure?", Ace asked.

"Yeah. Why?", Aria questioned.

Ace sighed and shot his brother a glare, which got royally ignored by Ash.

"This assignment was due a long time ago, princess. Ash completed it already. In fact, he got an A for this.", Ace said, looking at Aria.

Aria gave Ash a dirty look and clenched her jaw to control her annoyance.

"Ashton, you-", Aria started but stopped and huffed in anger.

Angel couldn't control her laughter but covered it with a cough, earning a glare from Aria.

Ash continued watching TV, with a smirk on his face, annoying Ace and Aria further.

Angel couldn't control any longer and started laughing.

Aria picked up a cushion and threw it at her sister which hit Angel right on the face.

Angel stopped laughing and gave Aria a challenging look.

"Game's on. Challenge accepted, sissy.", Angel said with a mischievous glint in her eyes, looking at Aria.

Angel picked up a cushion and threw it at Aria but Aria moved aside and stood behind Ace, resulting in the pillow hitting Ace in the stomach.