Chapter 109

Third Person POV

Marino Mansion, Italy

"You're leaving us behind?", Theo asked with a look of betrayal and hurt evident in his eyes.

"I'm not leaving you behind. I want you all to stay here for a few years.", Vince answered calmly.

"Both of them mean the same, Vince.", Theo exclaimed.

Before either of them could speak further, a knock at the door interrupted them.

"Come in.", Aurelio said calmly.

Dylan and the twins came in with a frown. None of them looked like their normal selves. Disappointment, anger and hurt were evident on their faces.

On one hand, Angelina was sent away and on the other, Aria refused to speak to them. In the past few days, they spent their maximum time in the gym or in training.

As they came in, they refused to look at their eldest brother. They looked at Theo with a frown.

"I'm leaving for the States in an hour. You all will be staying here for a while longer.", Vince said calmly, looking at his brothers who were refusing to even look at him.

But his words finally drew their attention towards him.

"What does a while longer mean?", Ash asked with a frown.

"You will continue your education here.", Vince replied.

Dylan and the twins looked at him, shocked.

"What?", they exclaimed in unison.

"Why would we continue our studies here? Do you want us to live here?", Ace asked with widened eyes.

"Yes.", came his brother's short reply.

"What the fu-", Dylan was going to swear, but stopped when Vince gave him a sharp look.

"I don't understand. Why would you want to leave us? Why did you send Angel away? All of this doesn't make sense at all. What are you even trying to do, Vince?", Ash asked in exasperation.

This was the very first time their brother was taking such unruly decisions and they were unable to understand him.

"I have reasons to make these decisions. If you trust me, I want you to believe in my decisions this time too.", Vince said firmly, looking all of his brothers straight in the eye.

All of his brothers stiffened at that. Of course, they trusted him, more than they trust their own selves. But they couldn't just accept the way he was leaving them behind.

Theo couldn't say anything after that. If he did, it would only mean he doesn't trust his brother.

He looked at Aurelio for support, but frowned when Aurelio blinked his eyes once in assurance.

Theo was dumbfounded. He didn't understand what was going on anymore. Even Aurelio was supporting Vince's decision. He was in a fix whether to accept the newly made decision or fight against it.

"Stay here for a little longer and don't trouble Elio much.", Vince said calmly and walked out, not giving anyone a chance to protest any longer.

The boys stood rooted to their places, jaws clenched and palms fisted.

Vince walked towards Aria's room. As he neared the door, he saw her talking to Luce. Both of them seemed to be in a very serious discussion.

Vince walked to the door and knocked at it to announce his presence.

Aria and Luce jumped a little, startled. When they saw Vince at the door, their eyes slightly widened, but both of them composed themselves.

Vince walked into the room and dragged a chair towards the bed and sat on it.