Chapter 116

-------------IMPORTANT NOTE--------------

Hey, my lovely dear readers, as I promised, here's the fourth consecutive update!

Thank you for all the votes and comments for the previous chapters.

Give this author as many votes and comments for this chapter too!!!

Now, enjoy reading!

----------IMPORTANT NOTE ENDS------------

Third Person POV

It was nearly 6 in the evening and the sun was slowly starting to set, giving the sky a blend of orange and blue.

Arianna was pacing around in the living room anxiously.

The rest of her brothers were leisurely sitting on the sofa.

"Aria, stop it. Just sit down already.", Dylan said, annoyed.

"It's been nearly 7 hours and they're not back yet.", she complained.

"They will be, princess. Calm down.", Theo assured gently.

"What did Angelina tell you on the call? What did you girls talk about?", Ash asked.

"What we talk about among ourselves has nothing to do with you. It's bad manners to ask.", she said nonchalantly.

Ash rolled his eyes.

"Who was that guy who talked on the call yesterday?", Dylan asked, looking at her.

"Angelina's cousin.", Aria replied, knowing well they wouldn't let go until they receive an answer.

"Easton?", Ash questioned.

"Definitely not. That guy would do anything in the world but act so nervous. That too in front of us.", Theo commented dryly.

"It was Zayden.", Aria clarified.

"Who's Zayden?", Ash asked.

"I just told you. Angelina's cousin.", Aria said, exasperated at their questions.

"She has another cousin?", Dylan frowned.

"Yes.", Aria replied, pacing around.

"A cousin sister too. Annoying.", Theo thought out loud.

"You met her?", Ash asked, surprised.

"I did. Not once but thrice. The woman never gives a proper answer.", Theo rolled his eyes.

Before anyone could say anything, Ace diverted their conversation.

"What if Vince comes back alone?", Ace asked after thinking for so long in silence.

Dylan frowned and Ash glared at his twin.

"What do you mean?", Ash asked angrily.

"Will Angel come back?", Ace rephrased his question. 

"Why wouldn't she?", Aria frowned.

"After everything that happened and the way the elders treated her....", Dylan trailed off, his own mind reeling with negative thoughts after hearing Ace's question.

Theo and Ash fell quiet too.

"Come on, guys! How air headed are you!", Aria exclaimed, displeased, earning a glare from her brothers.

"Stop glaring. She'll definitely come. The elders have nothing to do with her coming back to us.", Aria said firmly.

"We've got nothing to do with the elders from here on.", she added seriously.