Ch 590: Deal With A Bastard

Start from the beginning

"Thanks to you," Lin Ye chuckled, making Warfarin sigh with a smile. Then he hummed to her, "Where are the others?"

"At the hotel by now." She answered, massaging her head like she was remembering something annoying. "It was hard for me to convince them. Especially those two. But this pipsqueak? She's in a different league. I thought that when I left her in her room, she would sleep but no! She had to sneak out from the damn hotel without anyone noticing and came to you. She almost gave me a heart attack! I am too young to die!"

Finished with hearing her rambling, Lin Ye looked to his side at Nian. He arched his brow at her to explain herself.

"... I want to see Gege," She finally admitted and looked ashamed of herself, "... Sorry."

... Well, that's not fair.

Lin Ye chuckled and rubbed her head.

"I am not mad," Lin Ye said to her, "But you can't do that, okay? You made Warfarin worried. Seeing that it's getting late, I think you should go back too with her, okay?"

"... Okay." Although she did not want to, Nian still got off the bed and slowly made her way to Warfarin's side. She lowered her head more now, "... Sorry Gege."

"Don't be like that," Lin Ye smiled at her, "Tomorrow we have a date, no? You need to sleep early so we can have a lot of fun."

Being reminded of this fact, the sad expression that Nian had was now completely gone. She almost looked like she was about to bounce.

"Okay, Gege!"

While Lin Ye was smiling at Nian, he felt Warfarin glaring at him. He turned his gaze to stare at the piercing gaze of the medic.

"What do you mean by that?" Warfarin leaned closer to him as she glared at him, "You just woke up."

"Well, my body is a bit different than most races of Terra," Lin ye hummed, not bothered by how mad she looked, "You should do a check-up on my body tomorrow before I go, though."

Warfarin was about to yell at him about how stupid he was. However, she knew that Lin ye would still go out even if she was against his idea, at least with her help, she could reduce the chances of him getting hurt.

"... Fine," Warfarin finally gave in and agreed to him, "I will come by tomorrow."

Lin Ye chuckled at how annoyed she looked and in contrast, Nian was beaming in joy.

"Here, Your Highness," Old Man Hu handed a piece of paper to Lin Ye, "This is the first prince's personal number."

"Thank you," Lin Ye nodded as he put away the piece of paper, "So? Leaving?"

"Afraid so, Your Highness," Hu admitted. Just as Lin Ye was about to ask something, Old Man Hu spoke up, "And don't worry for Her Highness' safety, I have someone that will be accompanying us for our safety."

"How's your sleep, Ye?"

A voice came from the door, and the people in the room turned to see who it was. A smile slowly formed on Lin Ye's face when he saw the person standing at the door.

"Hui-Chieh. Glad to see you are fine," Lin Ye chuckled at the Lung, "Nice to see you visiting me."

His remark made her give Lin Ye a chuckle of her own.

"Well, glad to see you too," Ch'en folded her arms and cracked a smile at him. Then she moved to the side, "I am here with someone else."

After saying this, Leizi walked beside her. She let out a breath of relief after seeing that Lin Ye was fine and resting on the bed. She then remembered who she was standing in front of and lowered her head.