14. my second chance ??

Start from the beginning

I struggled to walk with the bags and the tray of food in my hands but I eventually found a sit by the windows.

I sat down and got out my phone.
I scrolled through my feed and checked social media.

Arizona still hadn't called yet. I would like to I didn't care but I really do.

I picked up my big Mac and under was a little piece of paper. It said ; I would like to get to know you better, call me :) 596 7863 (A/N- random number BTW don't try calling it you godballs).

I smiled, he notices meeeeeee.

I put it in my pocket and was about to pick up my fries but a familiar voice stopped me.

"Heyyyyy, Mackayla",

I looked at the familiar handsome face.

"Hey yourself, what are you doing here",? I said with a hug.

We've been texting quiet a lot but not a word from me has been spoken about yesterday yet.

"What else would someone come to do in McDonalds",

I thought of a sarcastic remark.

" steal the straws , get the balloons and inhale helium", I said .

"Only you Mackayla, only you", he said sitting down with the food in his hands.

"Don't mind if I take this seat do ya",

"Of course not sage, as you can see I'm actually quiet lonely.

He chuckled.

"Well sagey boy is here to save the day",

He asked me what I was I doing here and we began talking, for at least 30 minutes or so. He's really chill to tall to and don't forget that adorable dimple on his cheek.

"Ermmm, Kayla , err I wanted to know if ... m-maybe you wanted to go out some time, you know with me alone, I mean you don't have to say y-yes or anything y-you could say n-no i-im not forcing you -.."

He continued to ramble on while fiddling with his fingers on his lap.

Oh gosh

Don't freak out

Don't do something stupid

Oh my gosh

Lord help me

He just asked me out, ahhhhhhhhhhh

How could a boy so hot become so shy in a matter of seconds and for a a girl like me? You don't know? Well I don't know either.

Should I say yes, or nah.

This could be my second chance , I hope its the last. But what if he plays me again like my horrible ex. I don't want to go through that again , but you never know if you try.

"Mackayla...... Kayla",

I hadn't realized that I've just been staring at him to shocked to speak .

"Oh ermm sorry I -",

I was about to answer but something caught my eye. Or should I say someone, or some people.

In walked Hunter, and guess whoooo?,

Yes macie and Lacie were with him but so was Arizona and another guy.

So this is why she didn't call .

I couldn't help but watch as they ordered their food and laughed about something the twins had said. I watched as they started making their way towards us. Sage had noticed too. But what surprised me was the menacing glare that hunter was giving sage and the eye roll Arizona gave me. I guess we were really over then.

Sage was about to get up and bro hug hunter but before he could, Hunter grabbed him by his jacket .

He opened his mouth to speak, or should I say shout................

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N- so how was that, Kayla didn't even get a chance to answer sage's question and what does Hunter have to say? Next chapter might be tomorrow as I have no school till Friday. Yaaaaaayy, remember vote and comment , I would like to know what you guys think, I will try and make the chapters more exciting. Byeeee xxx