Author's Note

Hello everyone!

Yes, I know it has been a while, and I know I no longer update weekly like when I started this, but a lot of things are coming up left and right and forcing me to push everything back. You know I don't take a chapter out to talk about what is happening, but I thought you deserve to know why it is taking so long.

My puppy that we had just had for a literal a single week had to be put down because of many medical issues, seizures, and things like meningitis and other viruses. He was three months old, and we had to put him down after a week because the doctors told us that was the best option for him and that even if with a less than 20 percent chance of saving him, he would continue having the seizures and attacks for the rest of his life. The money wasn't the variable, but his suffering was something we could not ignore. I have no days off and have not had it for over two months since I either got to work or school, full time for each, and that doesn't include the other things I have to do outside of social events. I'm running on fumes as it is and extremely exhausted. And that Saturday took more out of me than I thought.

Don't worry; I'm still working on this. Believe it or not, I am working on the last chapter of everything. It will most likely be the longest, and it takes so much time and effort. I want this to be the best. This chapter, not this author's note, will be the last chapter before the epilogue and leading into the Heros of Olympus. I have thought of other fanfics, but I will also be putting that back because I mainly write fanfics to get good feedback and write my own stories and books. I have wanted to write my own stories outside of fanfics since middle school and have written, re-written, edited, and done an entire revamp for it multiple times, and each time, it has become more refined and better overall. So because of that and the helpful critique, I have been getting, and the help of my continuously doing this, I am improving.

I already have the cover for the Heroes of Olympus storyline, and I will hopefully start another fanfic if I have time. And before anyone says this could wait and everything, I want you guys to know while I love the support, I mostly write for myself and to get better. This is something I love, and I won't stop doing things I love for anyone. It's funny; I am a very excitable and very social guy, but only those who know the real me know how much I have a passion for writing. They are concerned that I had not spoken about new ideas or ways to improve this story or my other ones. To those who read this and know me, Elijah, outside of Wattpad, I am okay for now, just tired. I love you all, those who know me in and out of Wattpad, and thank you for the support.

This is an information dump, but I thought you should know. Tonight I will be writing nonstop because this is one of the few nights, after 9 pm, that I get just to relax. Thank you again, and I love you all. I hope you have enjoyed everything so far!