Chapter 14

Percy POV

If there's anything I hate most in this life, it's bulls. In each lifetime there is one thing that I completely despise, and I could tell you about each lifetime as long as I recall the thing, I hated most in it. One time it was birds, another it was trees, then it was stickers (don't ask), I hated frogs at one point, I even hated imagination. But right now, in this lifetime, bulls, I hate bulls.

So, imagine if you will? In my first year at camp, I fought a Minotaur that nearly killed me and my mom. Now in my second year, five mechanical bulls made of bronze, that are the same size as the dog that ripped off my left arm are all running around in front of me. Not a five-foot dog, no. A dog the size of modern tanks in the U.S. army.

"Oh, no," Annabeth gasped.

It was night but we could see the battle raging due to the numerous torches around the area lighting up the field. Annabeth was still wearing her dress. Tyson and I were still wearing our burnt suits and I could see that if we fought the bulls, we would be having fewer clothes than we arrived in. What scared me more than Aphrodite killing me for messing up a good suit was that the bulls were running through the areas that the camp barrier should have been.

I noticed what looked like a border patrol. I haven't seen the camp need them in years. A bull was coming toward the group of over fifty campers and I knew that this was bad. I got into a sprint and leaped into the air. I had jumped into the air and launched over a hundred feet.

When I landed I rammed my robotic arm into the head of the oncoming, raging bull that would have decimated a dozen demigods. I smashed the bull's robotic head into the ground shooting gears and robo-bull brains on the ground. I took out my fist and stood tall. Due to the training, I was doing I was a bit taller and a lot buffer, making the bulls take a step back in worry.

"Prissy?" Clarisse asked. I turned to see she was one of the people I saved. Every one of her soldiers had their armors semi-melted and cracked from multiple bull charges. "What are you doing here? You ruin everything!"

"Yes, don't worry next time I'll let the bull kill you," I said with a sly smirk. "Tyson! I could use your help! You hold them down, I finish them!"

"Can't go through. Something is stopping me. Something I can't see. Stop stopping me, hard wind. Percy needs help!" Tyson ordered.

"The borders aren't fully destroyed then," I realized. "I, Perseus Jackson, son of the sea god Poseidon, and legacy to the goddess of wisdom, welcome Tyson into the camp."

Once I said that Tyson came in while Annabeth went to make sure everyone else was fine. A bull was running towards me and when Tyson tackled him to the ground. I took out the Olethros spear and stabbed the bull with the tip of the spear and its entire body froze to the touch like it was an ice statue. I walked over to it and placed my foot on its head and applied pressure causing the metallic head to crack and then explode into little ice shards.

A bull ran into me and I grabbed it by the horns and stepped my feet deep in the ground to slow us both down. With its still having velocity, I lifted it into the air and slammed it into the ground. I started punching the bull, but it was too stubborn to go down. It started bucking and rampaging at random to get me off.

I continued to punch and pierced the haul of the robotic bull with my robotic arm. That just left one more robotic bull for me. The remaining soldiers went to handle one while the other was being handled by Tyson. I ran up to the one Tyson was dealing with and told him to help the others.

I ran to the bull and punched it full force sending it back and denting its face. It came back and I backhanded it back further. This one was different. Its haul was stronger, and it was stronger and faster. I had to be careful with it. I ran at full speed and practically disappeared in a blur of speed in the eyes of the other campers. Being a tri-blood means strength and speed that puts Hercules and Placrotes (my previous life as the fastest demigod to ever live, not one of my more famous lives) to shame.