Chapter 51: Sacrifice

Credit for the pic : [https://www.deviantart.com/novaakuin/art/alina-starkov-the-sun-summoner-884349557]
.....

I was just about to upload this chapter and then I found this :

Thank youuu guys🫶🫶🫶🫶And I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!( good news : no songs for today lmao 💀)

And I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!
( good news : no songs for today lmao 💀)
.....................................................................

Just when y/n let go and allowed herself to breathe for a moment, kusagai crows appeared " EMERGENCY!! KIBUTSUJI MUZAN IS AT HEADQUARTERS! EMERGENCY!"

The hashiras who were able to escape, allowing y/n to launch her attack, emerged in complete shock.

" He's looking for me" she looked at her friends, panting " and he found me" y/n felt terror rushing through her veins as she thought back on how he had been able to control her and toy with her mind over that week, but she also knew she was stronger now and capable of resisting him.

" Go" Sanemi said, standing up next to Gyomei " Go, we'll quickly kick their asses and join you all"

" and we will defeat him together," Mitsuri added with a determined look on her face. All the hashiras exchanged glances with one another while a male kakushi brought Giyu on his back.

" Sanemi, Gyomei, my attack has definitely weakened those two upper moons but nevertheless, be careful" and she took off after they had nodded in agreement.

Without the slightest hesitation, y/n sprinted through the trees, surpassing all of her friends despite getting injured all over again in her infected thigh. All of it was brought on by the rage she was feeling as she replayed in her mind the events leading up to her brother's death.

I will end him...I will do it at any cost..she kept on thinking until she has made it to headquarters before everyone else.

What she was met however left her aghast " Let him go!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

" Or else what?" Muzan said calmly as his fingers tightened around Ubayashiki's neck " I knew you'd come, y/n, because you're still acting like a fool protecting these people who never truly cared about you".

At this scene, y/n immediately recalled the letters that her mother had exchanged with Ubayshiki years ago, becoming even more enraged about the thought of losing the man who genuinely cared about her family and was ready to offer them the coverage they needed.

" y/n, i'm doing you a favor by killing the person who made your life miserable"

Her eyes widened and she shook her head, squinting her eyes then glared at the demon lord " You are the one who made it miserable by chasing my family, brutally killing my brother and sending off demons to kill my parents!! Oyakata-sama risked his own life by communicating with my family and he was about to provide safety for us, if it wasn't for you, you monster!"