Author's note

Hey bestiessss:))))

I'm sorry, I know this is not what y'all are waiting for.

I have lots and lots of school stuff to do since I'm a senior and an IB student ( you can google IB to understand what it means).

I basically have lots of exams each week and I can't find enough time to write BUT I have all the future chapters planned out as I said already and the story will get even more exciting with some plots/ drama/ angst....

It will be worth the wait, I can promise y'all !

I am hoping to update the next chapter anytime this week. In the meantime, I recommend re-reading some of the chapters like chapters 1 / 2 /9 / 10 / 15 / 16 as they contain some foreshadowings, it will be a good way to refresh your memories.

Anyway, thank you so muchhhhhh for your support ! Thank you for 2k+ reads and over 100 votes, it really means a lot!

One time last week, I woke up to my story being ranked #1 in Giyu out of more than 1000 stories and I was like what??????

Although, I feel like I lost some of the readers who used to vote and all... so whoever is still here, it would be nice if you add a comment just so that I would know y'all are still alive 💀.

Of course, if there's anything you would like me to change or add or consider, please tell me! I'm open to all the suggestions.

Thank you again for everything🤍🤍!!
Love you so much, author.