Chapter 50 : Clash

Who's still here?
Taking attendance —>

I am so sorry for taking this long. I've finished IB , true but I have my baccalaureate in music theory still going on🥲 soo.

I hope y'all are doing well! Please feel free to let me know in the comments !!

Also, for this chapter,

Yeah, you guessed it , I have a songgg that YOU have to LISTEN to while reading THIS CHAPTER😡😡😡.

Go ahead and play it NOW🤺🤺:

https://youtu.be/sEGYV4SuiDQ

.....................................................................

Without saying a word, the one behind the powerful attack slowly moved towards Doma's direction and when they raised their chin, everyone around gasped in shock as their face was revealed.

" y/n.." Shinobu said while the rest of the hashiras stood in disbelief.

Giyu's eyes widened, his heart leaping out of his chest. He took one step towards her yet he halted when the upper moon interrupted him.

"Dō shita to, dō shita to? Why are all of you surprised? I, myself, knew exactly who was behind that move from the start?" Doma tilted his head in a mocking manner, his arms still stuck to the tree's trunk behind him " How are you, princess?"

Y/n stood silent ,with the shining bow still in her hand, while everyone else around her got even more startled. Not a single movement was made by any of them. They just kept staring at y/n's figure that was hidden under the cape.

" y/n, have you met him before?"  Shinobu spoke after a few seconds of complete silence and y/n gazed down without uttering a word.

"Of course she did! We spent a whole week together and we had so much fun, right y/n? I can see how your cheek has healed, amazing! but how are your bruised arms and oh! the bones in your back I displaced??  perhaps your thigh that Muzan-sama harshly stabbed three times?" Doma kept on mocking her while y/n's fists clenched and a few tears started to form in the corners of her eyes. Out of pure rage, her body started vibrating as well but no one could see her reaction as she was completely covered and still staring down.

Shinobu's anger started to take over and her smile faded away...Mitsuri was trying her best not to let out tears while Gyomei failed to do so, knowing now why he was feeling worry radiating off of her. Sanemi, Obanai, Muichiro along with everyone else present understood why she was acting the way she did and they felt the urge to just rip off the demon's skin and end him for what he had done to their friend.

"Or or!! your skin that i've burned with chemicals?!  I was so sad when you ran away because I really had more fun stored for you!! I wanted to add more beautiful burn marks on your skin with blue flame, to try and pierce metal splinters into your radiant face, but you just disappeared and broke my heart! "

Giyu immediately felt like he was about to lose his mind and without thinking twice, he rushed to stand by her side, recalling how she was wearing a kimono on top of her uniform the entire time when she came back from her "mission".

I can't forgive myself if what he said is true..Giyu thought to himself as he reached out his shaking hand to slightly pull the cape's sleeve up, revealing a couple of bruises in y/n's arm, and that was the last straw for everyone around.

Giyu almost choked on his own breath and the fact that y/n didn't even make any effort to hide it anymore, made it worse.

"It doesn't matter now" y/n spoke loudly enough for everyone to hear, pulling her arm away and staring back at Doma.