Chapter 34: Happy childhood

Hii again :)))
Here's another chapter that is not that long but I hope you'll still enjoy it 🤍.
...............................................................

The following day, Doma came back in, overjoyed " y/n!! Guess what? We have quite a good amount of your blood for now. It won't really do us that much but I am so grateful for you! Can you believe that I'll actually be able to stand under the sun?"

Due to her blood loss, y/n's vision was completely blurry, she was too tired to even listen to him or understand a single word that came out of his mouth. Dizziness started to get over as she felt an immense pain in her head and just as she lifted her hand to lean on the wall, she fell on the ground, completely losing consciousness...

" y/n, you're back"

She rubbed her eyes, blinking quite a few times to adjust to the light around her. Fully being aware now of her surroundings, y/n gasped as she felt the grass beneath her feet, the oak beneath her fingers and the comforting, warm sunlight brushing her skin.

How did I get here? she thought to herself as she tried to get her bearings.

" y/n? can't you hear me?" a familiar voice captured her attention. Looking behind her, she was met with the eyes of a person she quite forgot that she actually met before, until now.

Realization kicked in and she managed to say as she approached him" It's you again!"

" Yes, it is me. How are you feeling?" his face had a gentle smile on it as he offered his hand to y/n who looked at him and gladly took it, allowing him to guide her out of the forest.

" I don't know..." she mumbled, peering at the ground. " Why is it now that I just remember the fact that I've seen you before? I mean, when I woke up from my two months coma or whatever you call it, I don't think I'd told anyone about meeting you." she looked at him, awaiting for an answer.

" I am sorry y/n, but I really have no idea. It's not something I have control over. I guess it's fine as long as you remember now, right?" he responded to her question with complete honesty, internally wishing that he had a more suitable answer.

" Yes, I remember everything about the last time I saw you and I remember that I was completely oblivious to what was happening to me in real life. Probably because I was in a coma for two months. But, now I know that I am imprisoned in that doomed house with upper moon demons." y/n answered as she recalled the peaceful moments she had with him before..

I could see his faint smile and his watery eyes but I didn't understand the reason behind these emotions.

He looked at the sight in front of us and I did the same, unconsciously. My eyes widened at the beauty of this place. The river was crystal clear and the reflection of the clouds on the water was adding to the serene atmosphere.

What captured my eyes the most were the lilac flowers. There were plenty of them that I would need years to count. All of them were blooming with their purple-ish color.

"Do you like it?" He moved closer to the river

"Y-yeahh" I joined him as we both sat on this boulder that was right next to the flowing water of the river.

We both were quiet for a moment until he jumped from the top of the boulder and splashed water at me.

"Heyyy! What was that for" when I was about to wipe my face, he took me down with him and the whole thing turned into a fight with water.

" Is this how it works? every time I faint, I just end up being here?" y/n chuckled at the thought and he did as well " Don't get me wrong, I don't mind honestly. It's quite peaceful here...better than being surrounded by those monsters. At least, I know that Muzan won't be back soon enough. I am sure I'll wake up before he does" y/n continued to say, assuming that the boy with her did not understand anything but in reality, he knows.