I smiled and responsed "i love you too" i softly leaned down on her to give her a soft kiss.

Our kisses went deeper and deeper, until we saw each other making out. I fucked her as hard as i can, i couldn't even believe that we fucked that hard, baka dala lang ito ng sistema ng alak although She's fucking good.

We've never make out for a quite now, and i was hiding all of her pills after our last. Kung ako lang ang masusunod, I fucking want to make her pregnant already, so that wala na talaga siyang kawala saakin.

**

"Hey, what's that?" Sandro suddenly pointed somewhere on Ella's neck.

"H-huh? What? Where?" Napangisi ako ng marahan when i saw her panics. Sorry love, i intentionally put that on your neck.

"Here, you have a red mark on it" as he touched the red mark he's saying.

"A-ah eto? a-ano napaso. Oo, n-napaso kagabi sa curler" well she's obiously laying, but it seems not to be buyable to Sandro. And she blood shot looked at me.

"Where did you slept last night? Wala ka sa kwarto mo" as he sip on his coffee, sorry son, but your fiance slept with me.

"Ah a-ano l-lumabas kase a-ako, kagabi so b-baka nag kataon na nung umuwi ka at wala ako" she stuttered said.

**

She's acting weird lately maybe because of her work, she's always exhausted. And out of her mind, other than that, w-what if she's preganant?

Im starting to get worried on her and suddenly she decided to go back to ilocos so that she and sandro could talk.

She already went to ilocos earlier to talk with Sandro regarding our relationship, ayaw ko nga sana siyang payagan dahil baka kung ano na ang mangyari.

Gusto ko ako mismo ng mag sasabi sa anak ko pero mapilit siya, i couldn't resist naman.

I hope it will flow smoothly, sana makakabalik din siya after they talked.

I already misses her so much, gusto ko na nga siyang sunduin eh, but unfortunately i have a caravan and rally by tomorrow.

Im starting to overthink kung ano na ang nangyari, she haven't called me yet that's why im starting to worry too! Geez, that young lady!

Im scared na baka gawin niya yung iniisip ko, she do not cooperate lately, hindi niya sinasabi saakin kung ano na ba ang balak niya.

**

I just came home from the very exhausting rally, i do really hope andito narin siya. I want to hug her already, i miss her so much.

I happily opened the door of my room expecting that she's here, but to be surprise she wasn't here.

I dissapointly sat on my bed, until now she haven't contacted me. Until my eyes locked onto something on my side table.

What's this? It's a folded piece of paper na may nakapatong na pabigat rito.

From whom it was?

I slowly grabbed it and opened it. It's a hand written of hers. What's the meaning of this?

"Hi love, as you read this letter i might now in the plane off to somewhere far from you. Sandro and i have already talked, and i've decided not to choose between you and him, for me to be fair for the both of you" n-no this can't be. Mali yung iniisip ko right? My heart dropped as i read the first to second sentences.

"Although alam kong alam mong ikaw at ikaw lang ang pipipiliin ko, pero hindi umaayon saatin ang panahon" at this moments some of my tears starts to fell out.

"Im sorry for not letting you know on what will be my decision, dahil alam ko ring hindi ka magiging pabor dito. But this is for everyone's sake, mahal. Lalo na para saiyo, alam kong makakasagabal lang ako sa pag tupad mo sa mga pangarap mo para sa bansang ito"

"Maybe in the right time and right moment pag tagpuin muli tayo ng tadhana, mahal ko. But would it there be a right time and right moment para saating dalawa kung simula palang ay mali na?"

"I know it's hard for us to accept such but please, kayanin natin. I can't promise you na sa susunod nating pag kikita ay pwede na tayo muling magsama, pero nais kong malaman mo na ikaw at ikaw lang ang aking mamahalin"

"I want you to be happy without me, my love. Gawin mo lahat ng makakaya mo para sa bansang ito, im always rooting for you happiness and success in this world"

"Kung sang ayon lang sana saatin ang panahon, and therefore I am greatful I caught a glimpse of what we could've been"

"..And At least i held your hands and heart in my dreams. Loving you was a dream and always be a dream"

"I love you so much, my almost"

This couldn't be. Tell me this isn't real?! Tell me she didn't really left me!

Eto na 'yung kinakatakutan ko! Yung gawin niya kung ano ang naiisip ko.

We could've just fix this instead of her leaving me.

Love, why did you do this to me...

Paano na ako..

I love you so much, i fucking love you so much.

You could've just told me, kaya kong talikuran ang lahat para saiyo!

My thoughts are full of why's right now. Just why, Ella? Why?

Kaya ko naman ayusin ito, bakit hindi mo ako hinayaan..

May knuckles starts to bleed as i kept punching the fucking door.

This can't be!

:))