Akhil could not move his eyes from her. Jhanvi saw Sita and rushed to her and hugged her tightly. both had tears of joy and all the longings reflected in their hug. Akhil smiled  to see her finally meeting her mother. 

Kamala: Jaanu, your mother will stay here and you can be with her now lets finish the ritual within the auspicious time.

Kamini made Jhanvi sit on the place in the centre of the arrangements. Kamala gave few ornaments to add to the nuptial chain and sighed Sheela to join with Kamini to do it.  Akhil informed Sita to do it but she refused as she was a widow. He forced her that he doesn't believe in those but she strongly refused.

Kamini and Sheela did the ritual and Kamala called Akhil and made him sit next to Jhanvi. They were given garlands to exchange and later Kamini gave the nuptial chain to Akhil and he wore it around Jhanvi's neck.

Everyone blessed them with flowers and they took everyone's blessing. Kabir and Sanjay clicked as many photos since Akhil and Jhanvi did not had their wedding album. Kamala came forward with a traditional treasure chest and gave it to Jhanvi.

Jhanvi looked at Akhil and he sighed to accept. She took the box from her and opened it revealing the gold and diamond jewels in it. She was shocked to see so much jewels and returned it to Kamala.

Jha: Granny, please just give me your love and blessings. There are too much of jewels and how could I accept this.

Kamala: My grand daughter will not refuse when I have given out of love.. Will she ?

Jhanvi could not refuse further and accepted the jewels from her. Kamala hugged Jhanvi and kissed her forehead and blessed her to be happy always.

Kamala: go keep the jewels in your locker and come back. Lets have food together.

Jhanvi left to her room and Akhil followed her.

Kabir: Akhil granny said Jhanvi to keep the jewels in her room, where are you going ?

Isha: Kabir bro how could he stay back when his Jaan is leaving to her room. 

Kamala: Shut up both of you don't tease my kids. Akhil you go but come back soon. Sita is waiting to meet her daughter.

Isha: We said directly and you did indirectly granny.

Akhil rubed his nape and left to his room and saw Jhanvi returning from the closet. He shut the door and crossed his arms on his chest and looked at her. Jhanvi looked down shyly and gulped to his intense stare on her.

Akhil took slow steps towards her and  stood close to her. He traced the line of the nuptial chain from her neck to her chest and kissed the nuptial pendant that rested above saree below her chest. He snaked his hand on her waist and pulled her to his chest and kissed her forehead.

Akh: Do you think I could control myself with you dressed up like this. 

He smooched her nape and inhaled the fragrance of the jasmine from her hair. He trailed kisses from her shoulder to her jawline and pecked the corner of her lips. He held her neck and pulled crashing his lips on hers. Jhanvi hugged him with her hands around his neck. He bit her lips gently to open her mouth and his tongue invaded every corner of her mouth. He could not get enough of her but when she was out of breathe he pulled back and nuzzled in the crook of her neck.

Akh: god, Jaan you are going to kill me sure.

He hugged her even more tightly and Jhanvi gasped feeling his bulge on her abdomen. He pulled back from the hug and tried to adjust his dhothi.

Akh: You go back and I will be back in sometime.

Jha: Lets go together. Everyone will be waiting for us.

Akh: Angel, I will embarrased if I come now. Let me cool before coming. you just go and meet Sita maa.

Jhanvi turned to leave but stopped and looked at him. He raised his eye brows but she suddenly pecked his lips and ran out of the room. Akhil went to the washroom and stood under the shower to cool himself. 

Jhanvi came down and sat with Sita holding her hands. Kamala informed everyone to leave them alone to speak and everyone obeyed her words. Sita caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

Jha: how are you maa, I missed you so much.

Sita: I m fine and I m so happy for you Jhanvi. your patience and love towards everyone will awalys keep you happy. I could see Akhil's love and care for you. I pray the goddess durga to keep you both happy always. Whatever be the situation handle with patience Jaanu and you will never regret it. always look at the other side of any situation like you do always. I know my daughter will take care of everyone still take care of Akhil. He is the best that happened to you in your life. Don't give any chance in any situation that would make you miss him. Stay together and fight for your life.

Jha: Maa how is grandpa ?

Before Sita could answer she heard Ram's voice shouting " surprise "

She saw Ram had brought grandpa in his wheelchair. She ran to him and hugged him crying vigorously. The old man too cried and patted her back consoling her.

Grand pa: don't cry Jhanvi, I m here to see to you living happily. How are you ?

Jha: I m so happy grand pa. How are you ? I missed you so much and sorry I could not come to see you. there was never a day without your thoughts.

Grand pa: I know you missed me and that is why Akhil made his plan to bring me here to surprise you.

Only the Jhanvi remembered Akhil saying that he has a surprise for her on the day of ceremony. She was overwhelmed with his care and love for her. The old man blessed her and gave a gift box. She opened it and found a old model chain which was now polished but it looked so elegant and expensive.

Jha: Grand pa whose is this ?

Grand pa: Some who was very close to me and now I m giving it to you. I will tell about this later. But promise me that you will never miss this. I have saved this all my life and now I m giving it to you.

Jha: Sure, I will keep it safe grand pa. I can see how much you must have loved for the person who had worn this.

Akhil came out dressed in his casual pants and shirt he saw his mobile ringing and the caller was Vettri. He quickly answered the call and his mind suddenly changed into a revenge mode to know the person who was sending the kinky messages to Jhanvi. Vettri informed him that he had sent the details of the person with evidence and informed him to handle patiently.

Akhil opened his chat and downloaded the PDF Vettri had sent. The mobile slipped from his hand the moment he saw the name of the person in it.

*******************

A/N:

Wait till tomorrow for a big show, spicy drama and lot more.

Please vote and comment.

Take care and Thank you.