A New World( Balance)

UNKNOWN LOCATION

" aghh! Anyone got the number of the truck that hit me?" groaned Peter as he got up. His muscles were burning with pain, felt like Electro had blasted him with thousands of volts of electricity.

He sat up with a groan, he looked around and realised he was in a passage, different from the one he had last travelled. He was feeling the heat around him, he found bright light coming from the other end of the passage.

He stood up and walked towards the other end of the passage, as he got near the light he felt an increase in temperature.

" Is someone having a campfire party or what? I can have some marshmallows if they are willing to share," mumbled Peter as he exit through the passage and found himself in a very large room.

" So you have finally arrived, Anansi!" Said a booming voice filled with rage.

Peter looked at the source of the voice and found a large being, even bigger than hulk burning with fire and chaos. Yep being had armour that kinda resembled the old pharaohs and gods of Ancient Egypt.

 Yep being had armour that kinda resembled the old pharaohs and gods of Ancient Egypt

' am I becoming a Tomb raider?' Thought Peter in surprise and then he screamed.

" AAAAAAAHHHH! KURAMA IS THAT YOU?" screamed Peter, very surprised to see the being before him.

" KURU---- WHAT!? YOU ARE IMMATURE AS ALWAYS!" Raged the being before him.

" Who are you?" Asked Peter after calming himself down from the surprise.

" HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ME, ANANSI? YOUR OTHER HALF!" roared the being before him.

" My.... another half?" Asked Peter, and he was very confused.

" I AM KWAKU ANANSI, OR BETTER THE OTHER HALF OF KWAKU ANANSI, HIS DARKER SIDE THAT HE SEALED AWAY!" Replied the now Another half of Anansi.

" Anansi had sealed his darker side? That's why the guy was annoying optimistic!" Muttered Peter.

" NOW I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ON YOU FOR THAT!" roared that being as his hands lit up with crimson fire with hints of chaos flame in it.

" hey man, can't you just talk without screaming! Some guys have a sensitive hearing!" Advised Peter but suddenly he had to dodge the burning fist.

" You will pay for imprisoning me! I have been caged for thousands of years while you travelled around!" Roared out the darker side, as the fire around his body burned hotter.