Aftermath

NEW YORK

The city that never sleeps has become a battleground, the sinister six were wreaking havoc in the city and there were no signs of the Avengers. The few members of the Spider-clan consisting of Garry, Felicity, Kamala and Anya were fighting Rhino, shocker and Electro. They had subdued Shocker and Electro but defeating Rhino was hard.

Kamala was unconscious on the pavement, Anya was bleeding from her head as Rhino had slammed her on the ground. Felicity and Garry's costumes were torn in multiple places, Garry's masks lenses have been busted and some glass has been embedded around his eye. They both were bleeding from their injuries.

" You puny spider-lings can't stop me, I'll run you over and make you into a paste. Hahaha" taunted the rhino as he flexed his fingers and prepared to run over Garry.

Rhino rushed towards Garry and scooped him with his throat.

" glrk " choked Garry, Felicity jumped on top of the Rhino and tried to choke him with her webs.

" DAMN IT!! WHERE ARE THE AVENGERS WHEN YOU NEED THEM? " screamed Felicity as she pulled him with all her might.

Rhino slammed Garry into the building and caught Felicity around her neck and threw her in another direction.

Felicity and Garry we're bleeding profusely.

" Hang on master Garry, the backup will arrive in 5 minutes " informed KAREN his fathers AI.

The Avengers had gone on a mission out of New York and some of the members of Spider-clan were on different locations.

Suddenly a golden energy wave collided with them. Anya's eyes flash gold as her healing increased at a fast pace, Kamala gained consciousness with a gasp as her eyes too flashed light gold.

Felicity's eyes were glowing gold in colour with web patterns as she can feel her strength returning to her. Garry too felt the change as he felt more powerful.

" THAT'S IT YOU PUNY SPIDERS YOU CAN'T EVEN HURT ME WITH YOUR PATHETIC PUNCH " laughed Rhino at them but he was surprised when he saw another spider web looped around his throat and he was pulled back hard by Felicity. He lost his balance and started to fall backwards, with the corner of his eyes he saw Garry flashed before him with golden glowing venom blast in his hands like his mother and he punched him hard in the jaw which snapped his head sideways.

A huge dust cloud was formed from the punch, as the dust cleared Garry and Felicity could be seen standing above an unconscious Rhino who had lost a single tooth, laid beside him.

" huh, How did dad used to handle them? *gulp* " asked Felicity as she took gulps of precious air, she doesn't know what happened first they were getting their ass kicked hard but suddenly she felt a tremendous increase in her power. She clenched and unclenched her fists, she turned and saw Anya helping Kamala stand up.

She can see Garry reacting similarly to her, he too looked shocked but then they heard thrusters from the quinjet. Their bodies tensed as they saw avengers come towards him.

" Kids you are under arrest for breaking the rules, Spider-clan is not allowed to operate in New York. So stand down " said Captain America as he stared down at the spider team.