A New World( Bana Mighdal)

GHANA

Peter entered the halls of a lavish mansion that had a mic architecture of modern and tribal style. He looked around as several men rushed in and aimed their weapons at him.

" Who are you, stranger? And how did you enter the mansion? " Asked a man who looked like a bodyguard.

" can you please call Mari that Peter Parker is here to see her?" Peter asked politely but the guard refused.

" We don't take orders from shitstain like you! Kneel otherwise we will shoot you! " warned the guard.

" Stand down! He's my guest," ordered a strong feminine voice.

They all looked at the stairs to see a gorgeous dark-skinned woman ascending down in a black dress.

This was Mari McCabe aka Vixen, the bearer of the Tantu Totem

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This was Mari McCabe aka Vixen, the bearer of the Tantu Totem. She was a part-time model and businesswoman and becomes a hero whenever the world needs her.

She walked towards Peter while glaring at the guard who was still pointing his gun at Peter.

The guard sweated heavily and holstered his gun back,

" Sorry for the inconvenience, my lord," she whispered in his ears, barely heard by others and kissed his cheeks. Her guards looked dumbfounded at her but she dismissed them.

" No, it's ok. They were just doing their job and I'm happy, very competent people are guarding you even if you don't need it," replied Peter with a small getting a grateful nod from the guard.

" Formalities, my--I mean Peter, they are just here to guard my family mansion and companies while I am away from home, Now please follow me, Barbara is expecting you," said Mari as she led him.

Soon they entered a room that was a giant library with books containing modern literature to ancient books. There was a table with some chairs arranged around it in the middle of the library.

He saw Barabara Minerva aka Cheetah, former for of Diana, standing and staring at a particularly old parchment.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Lost Soulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें