Spider-Clan

OLD PARKER INDUSTRIES BUILDING

Everyone was shocked and confused at Garry. They didn't know what he was talking about even people close to Peter like Teresa, Kaine, Valeria, Felicity and Franklin have no idea about this.

" Karen, open 'PROJECT SPIDER-CLAN', " ordered Garry to his fathers AI.

" ok Garry, command accepted," said Karen.

A screen lit up behind Garry, there was a huge spider logo and the words PROJECT SPIDER-CLAN was displayed on the screen.

" my father wanted to assemble all the heroes who he truly believed can protect people. Now he's not between us, it's up to us to protect this city after him. Even if the people don't appreciate us we have to do this. People always look up to the big leagues like Avengers or X-men they don't appreciate street levellers. They never appreciated his sacrifices but he never gave up to help them." Said Garry as he looked at everyone in the room.

" you all are wondering then why did he sacrificed his life and saved people of this ungrateful city. I had asked the same, you know what his reply was?" Asked Garry rhetorically.

Felicity looked at Garry knowingly, she knew his reason behind saving New York. She was there with him along with Franklin and Valeria when he gave them the answer.

" He had said ' Listen, Garry, I have power and I made wrong choices in my life which led to the loss of the loved ones in my life. I don't want others to feel the same loss. I don't want a child to lose his parents or uncle, a husband to lose his wife or kids. The smile I see on everyone while they move freely around the city is my reward, even if they all hate me, I'll protect this city and it's peoples smiles to my last breathe. '"

At his words, many peoples eyes started to water up. He was a real hero but most of them never valued him.

"So I want to move his dream to protect innocents and his legacy as Spider-man forward. I can never do this alone, he was the only one who can save everyone." Garry sighed as he remembered his father's endless will and drive to save everyone many times led to exhaustion.

" even if some of us never get along " Garry looked at Felicity and his mother.
" I just ask you to do this for him. Are you willing to be part of the Project Spider-clan "

Felicity just stared at Garry, they both never got along. They always fought for spider-man's attention. Felicity was always jealous of Garry, as he always interrupts her bonding with Spider-man.

As for Jessica, their relationship as mother and son has been deteriorating since last year. She has been spending more time with Hawkeye instead of her son, but this was one of the reasons for the distance between them. Unknown to her last year Garry had read her diary in which she had written that Spider-man was his father instead of unknown nobody. She hid this fact from him and his father.

" Yo Garry no offence buddy but  I got a place within avengers. Tony offered me Spider-man's place. I don't wanna be in a no-name or any starting team. Gotta be in the big leagues ya know" said Miles Morales arrogantly.

" what the hell are you saying miles!! You want to spit on Spider-man's grave. How can you join them? " screamed Anya Corazon aka Spidergirl.

" Anya calms down, I'm not forcing anyone to join the group. It's your choice. Miles, you are free to leave this place" said Garry in a serious tone while his eyes were narrowed and he started at miles which unnerved miles.

" ok cool, I'll go. I would like ya all to not waste time on this and join the big leagues" said miles as he left the room.

" Anyone else want to go? " asked Garry as he stared at everyone.