Training

KUN LUN

TRAINING GROUNDS

*BOOM* *BOOM * * BOOM*

there were sounds of multiple explosions happening around the training ground.

Shang chi was swinging his fists with full force but he missed spider-man every time.

" come on chi in standing right here," said spider-man as he dodged all his attacks.

* right * * left * * fient * * over head kick*

His spider-sense guided him throughout the attacks of Shang chi. They were moving at lightning-fast speed but as Shang Chi observed Spider-man's was superior.

' the student is now the master huh?' thought Shang Chi amused, he was happy to teach such a dedicated and great student.

Unknown to Shang Chi he was destined to teach the next weaver in the art of physical combat.

' ok, this will be my final attack' thought Shang chi as stepped backwards. He started to power up like a super Siyan, a massive golden dragon formed behind him.

Spider-man's spidey sense started to tingle dangerously.

' God, he's giving off a large amount of power. It's like watching Goku powering up for a Kamehameha ' said Spidey, his web patterned eyes started to glow golden too.

A golden web pattern formed on his entire body, this trick he learned during training strengthens his entire body.

Behind Shang chi, a huge dragon formed built of pure chi. The entire training ground started to shake and the ground around him cracked.

He held his fist upward as the dragon roared and went into the sky and returned and merged with Shang chi, his fist started to glow hot white and his eyes too turned white.

Spider-man gulped slightly, then his eyes narrowed in pure focus. His dangerously buzzing spidey sense became a soft hum in the back of his mind.

In the blink of an eye, Shang chi was in front of him his fist cocked backwards as he screamed to the heavens.

" GODLY FIST OF FING FANG FOOM "

There was a huge flash of light and a large explosion happened in the area. The entire training ground was destroyed, the people of the city of Kun Lun can feel the heavy tremor from that attack.

Yu Ti and his followers rushed to the now destroyed training grounds. The smoke started to clear around the area, they can see Shang chi and spider-man stand, their backs facing each other suddenly Shang chi lost consciousness and collapsed on the ground.

Spider-man's muscle could be seen tensed like a tight coil and then it relaxed. He took a deep breath, there was a single thin cut on his left cheek.

' I can't believe I won against the master of Kung Fu, the world's strongest man without superpowers.' He looked down at the unconscious body of Shang chi.

FLASHBACK

Shang chi was in front of him with his fists cocked back, ready to strike any moment, but spider-man's body moved fluently like water and stepped left his movement were elegant and smooth.

SLO-MO START

His entire arms were glowing golden with web patterns, his muscles tensed like a hard rock. He directed Shang chi's fist to the left, his fist only grazed his left cheek. Then faster than shang chi's speed, he started hitting on his pressure points punching his hand, then he locked his shoulder and he moved behind him and finally hit him behind his head.