A New World(Meeting)

THEMISCYRA PALACE

" What?"

Peter looked confused at the young woman in his arms.

" Are you the man on the island that the guards are talking about?" she asked again looking at him curiously.

" Yeah" replied Peter still looking at the unknown woman.

" DIANA!, " shouted a female voice from the direction that she had come running from.

Peter looked and saw a blonde athletic woman rushing towards them, looking frustrated.

" Antiope it's fine, " interjected Hippolyta then she turned towards Peter.

" Anansi this is Antiope, my closest friend, general of the Amazons and tutor to my daughter, " she then introduced her daughter.

" And this troublemaker is Diana, my daughter. Diana you were specifically told not to come out, " she then reprimanded Diana.

" Sorry mother, I just got curious but who is he? " she asked curiously and she kept staring into his eyes.

" Antiope, Diana, this is Lord Anansi, " introduced Hippolyta.

Antiope's eyes widened and she quickly got on her knees and bowed to him, this surprised both Peter and Diana.

" I'm grateful you returned home, " said Antiope with a hint of happiness in her voice.

" she was there with me when Anansi had freed us from the tyranny of the Hercules, " informed Hippolyta.

Diana's eyes widened with surprise at her mother's words, she snapped her head back in peters direction.

" You are him? " asked Diana curiously as her eyes started to twinkle.

" Yeah, " replied Peter, he stepped back a little, a little uncomfortable with Diana's closeness.

" Diana, please step aside. You can talk to him later, let him rest. " interrupted Hippolyta before Diana could start her questions.

" Antiope, show Anansi his quarters, " ordered the queen.

Antiope nodded and respectfully guided Peter, he was the only man that she or the old amazons would ever respect.

XXXX

PALACE GUEST ROOM

Wanda was tending to her sleeping kids as she waited for Peter, she sensed him walking towards them. He receded his spider suit and started to take off his coat and tie that he had worn on their date, which got interrupted by the crazy sorceress.