Ending

I was still sleeping like an animal. I didn't know how long have I been asleep for long. It must have been me because of it.

As I was sleeping, I felt a poke from my snout, calling for my name.

???: Vector... Vector... Wake up...

I begin to stir awake a bit, moving my head to the right as I continue to sleep. But more poking came to me, this time on my head.

???: Vector, wake up you lazy alligator!

???: Eggman!

???: What?! I have to say it!

More voices are getting clearer as my eyes slowly open, but shut close because of my sleep.

???: Wakey wakey, Vector~!

I open my eyes again as I yawn and then lift my head up, looking at the game Sonic the Hedgehog logo on the computer, then I realize something else.

I turn to Charmy, Espio, Sonic, Blaze, Silver, and of course, Doctor Eggman. They're staring at me as I stretch my arms and legs.

Vector: Hey guys! Sorry for my sleep.

Sonic: It's okay, Vector.

Silver: What happened to you?

Vector: Well, it's a long story, but I will explain it...

~~~~~ *Timeskip* ~~~~~

Vector: ...and that's all of it. Funny story, but I've been playing that game in the Computer Room for like a while.

Blaze: My, Vector, you really are a gamer, too! I'm impressed by your heroic duty you've done.

Silver: It sounded so cute when you sleep like that.

Charmy flew up to my head and giggles with cuteness.

Charmy: You're funny, Vector~! Funny, hehe~!

Espio: Guess you are great at detectives and games, too. Trust your heart that nothing will go wrong.

I appreciate by how I did there. Took me long minutes and hours to finish that game in the Computer Room.

Doctor Eggman: Okay. Now that you are awake, let's go play some games. I'm bored just waiting for you.

Charmy: Yes! Game, game~!

Sonic: Alright, let's do it!

I got up and look back at my computer. I turn it off and then get into the groove of the music.

Vector: Okay everyone, let's play!

Everyone: Yeah!

And so, me and my friends exit the Computer Room that I have found, and play games throughout the world. All Zone Worlds to explore and lots of ways to party with my friends.

(I finish my first story of Sonic the Hedgehog! Thank you for reading this story for me, helps me with my favorite Sonic character, Vector the Crocodile to make things come to life. Anyway, have a great day! 🎶🎧🎶)