🏭Scrap Brain Zone - Act 1🏭

This is it. The last world that I made it in my entire life. This world was built by Doctor Eggman, himself, who obviously wanted nothing but world domination. Which is why he kidnap Sonic, just to take over our world, just like that.

I wasn't going to let him win and have world domination. I'm going to rescue Sonic and defeat Doctor Eggman once and for all!

Vector: I wonder if Sonic is okay? And eventually want to blow this place up.

I start to get into the groove of the music and then I sprint forward, jumping over the gaps and enemies, and finding this thing where I curl up into a ball and come out of it to dash forward.

I see platforms rotating quick, making me waste my time, so I start climbing up the wall to the top. I look up to see what is going up there, seeing many factories and much more.

Vector: Hmm?

I then notice that these metal platforms came up, so I sprint dash up, only to get hit by an enemy. I drop down and grab some rings before I start climbing up. Climbing just makes things easier for me.

I have made it to the edge as I wait for something to happen any second now. I see two metal platforms appear as I carefully make my way over to where I'm going. I jump, sprint dash ahead to made it on the platform where there are 10 rings and a shield.

Vector: I needed that.

I sprint dash pass the moving platforms that go up, just missed it as I land on the ground, finally made it safe that I didn't fell into the out of bounds.

Vector: I got to get up there.

I start climbing up the wall, then jumping over the gap, going through a loopy tunnel and come out. It looks like I have to get pass this without falling into the out of bounds. So I duck down, curl up into a ball and dash for it, making it to here.

I press the button and dash up to the upper ground, then I do the same thing like last time, curling up into a ball and dash ahead of the obstacles as I got up to my feet and start running.

I start to go higher then continue my way to the end of the level. And it looks like I did made it to the end of Act 1 of Scrap Brain Zone.

Vector has passed Act 1!