🗿Marble Zone - Act 2🗿

Next up is the most discovery of the ruins, going inside it and investigate the secrets of the old ruins.

Moving platforms up ahead and enemies and lava to dodge over. I look up at the wall and thought of doing the climbing part again. So I jump on the wall and start climbing up, making my way over the entrance of the ruins and jump down to land on the TV to grab 10 rings.

I come across a checkpoint as I keep going. I didn't mind going into the ruins, but going over it seems like the best deal then having to deal with the traps inside.

I saw some platforms. Some are moving but others are standstill. Fireballs coming out of the pits of lava as I jump over them.

I keep going up the way I'm going makes sense to me. I found something else, a secret as I head inside and saw some 10 rings inside the two TVs.

Vector: So much rings to collect. Secrets to be discovered.

I head deeper into the ruins, smashing the blocks to advance my way inside. I look at the inside of the ruins to see lava pouring down. Once I get pass the caterpillar enemy, I dash forward and gained invincibility for a short time. I can even get pass the lava.

Vector: I like it hot, but not this hot!

After passing over the lava, I continue my way past the enemies to defeat them. Climbing up to the top and avoiding the spikes from the ceiling that are going up. I climb out of the ruins and head my way to the goal.

Vector: Ha! Made it!

I made it to the goal and then grab the giant ring and head inside.

Vector has passed Act 2!