🗿Marble Zone - Act 3🗿

This is the final act or level of the Marble Zone. I was getting close to finding Doctor Eggman at the end of this level.

I come across a few moving platforms and rings, for me to collect, and overcome some enemies along the way as I smash them.

Vector: Nothing gets in my way!

I come across a wall and again, I start climbing up the wall of the ruins, reaching to the top as I continue to run to the rhythm. It looks like it was longer than the last one I've been here. Coming to that edge here, I simply jump up and dash across, not knowing when I land though.

When I land in the lava, I got hit and all of the rings were gone, some of them are still here so I collect two or more of them. I continue on ahead, coming across a checkpoint and just in time, too.

Vector: I'll be needing that.

I continue on forward until I reach to the end of the level. I jump on one of the rocky platforms and jump to the next one, and I know who is here.

I look up and saw Doctor Eggman in his flying machine, laughing before noticing me.

Doctor Eggman: Foolish Vector... Do you really want to save Sonic that easily?

Vector: You bet your mustache, I will.

Doctor Eggman: Curses... This is why I'm going to end you for sure!

I was ready to take him on.

Vector: Bring it on, Eggman!

⚠️Boss Battle Time!⚠️

It was time for a fight against Doctor Eggman again, but this time it's different than the last fight we had. I jump up and hit Eggman's machine, then landing on my feet.

Now I wonder what he's up to.

Doctor Eggman: As you can see, I will make you feel the heat by using this!

Doctor Eggman laughs as he press the button and then fire comes out from it, spreading in the rocky platform for a bit. I wasn't afraid of no heat. I jump up and hit Eggman's machine again, then going to the other side.

Eggman did the same thing again, only on the other side. I hit him again as the fight continues to heat things up a bit, then jumping over to the other side as Eggman continues to fire at me, still a complete miss.

I hit him again, then going to the other side as I glare at Doctor Eggman. I hit him again, then going over to the other side again. Then again, and again and finally busting Eggman's machine, beating the boss.

Vector: Gotcha Eggman!

Doctor Eggman: Oh you little crocodile... You know what, I'm out of this ruins! You will never catch up to me this time, Vector!

As he said that, the mad doctor whoosh away. I begin to chase after him, pressing the button to free the animals from the cage.

Vector has passed Act 3!