🏜️Labyrinth Zone - Act 1🏜️

I'm at the Labyrinth Zone, it is hot but on the inside of the desert ruins is so cool with their crystals and the water around here.

Vector: I can ace that maze!

This desert ruins is full of mazes and lots of enemies ahead of me so I have to be careful.

I dive into the water and swim down to find a button and press it, opening the entrance up. I also have to be careful because if the countdown of my underwater time reaches zero, it's game over and I have to start over.

So, the purpose of the underwater bubbles coming from the cracks on the ground gives me more airtime so that I can keep going.

After getting out of the water, I smash that TV that has 10 rings inside before I continue going. Beating the enemies to turn them into animals.

I dive underwater again and keep on going, swimming down to follow the rings and opening the gate up while I collect air bubbles. All of a sudden, the feeling of a strong current has taken me by force, almost hitting the spikes above my head.

I head down, stepping on the platform of the ruins to be floating up to the spikes so that I won't take damage. Grabbing some air bubbles along the way, I head up while avoiding the spikes rotating in a circle.

I'm out of the water and back on land.

Vector: Traps, hmm, at least I'm okay.

I see this cool wheel that moves the platforms in a line, going up then coming back down. I saw the button, so I got up there to press it, open up an entrance somewhere.

I begin to head underwater as I come across a checkpoint to save where I was, then continue my way through here. I saw some spikes poking out of the ground. I quick dash pass them and get some air bubbles before I open the gate.

Closing it behind me, I continue going, going over and under the spikes of doom but got hit instead. I quickly collect as much rings as I can, then I use a spring to spring up to the high ground.

The water was coming up so I didn't have to worry because I'm a crocodile with the music beat. I keep going, diving into the water as I swim through the path, wondering how long am I going to make it to the end of the level.

I found a wheel that takes me up, then I sprint dash to the chasm, however the water was coming up fast as I still didn't have to worry because I'm a crocodile with the music beat. I head up to the top, pressing the button to activate the gate to open.

I come out of the water and found the end of the level pole as I dash pass it to turn it into my pole.

Vector has passed Act 1!