🌆Spring Yard Zone - Act 2🌆

Vector: Here we go!

There's a spring at the start of this level, so I ran to it to gain some speed, then dropping down to gain some speed on the ramps, allowing me to jump high, landing on my feet. I jump over the enemies, dashing ahead pass them while I continue to run, almost bumping the spring that would take me back.

I land in between the spikes as I stand still, then jumping across to the next one but I got hit by the spikes, dropping all (half) of my rings. I quickly grab some and keep going, springing up to new heights and encounter enemies along the way.

I jump down to find lots of springs here that spring me up to the city. I sprint fast, going down the ramp to the rhythm, finding some bounce pads that push you back and about. It was becoming fun for me now that this adventure is so awesome.

Another one of those springs that push me back, luckily for me, unlike Sonic, I can dash attack my way up there. I head down, not going to get hit by the spikes this time as I took my time. I hit a checkpoint as I continue ahead.

When I turn my back around, I saw something that was following me. It was a green rollypolly robot or something (I don't know what it is). Whatever it is, it has followed me to whatever I'm going. I look up, thinking.

Vector: Hmm?

I jump up and dash up to the moving platform, then going to the next one and the one after that. I found a spring and bump into it as I begin to run fast, dropping down to the ground as I continue my pace to the end of the level.

I found the exit, and a giant ring. If I can get the last Chaos Emerald, I will be victorious.

Vector has passed Act 2!