✨Star Light Zone - Act 3✨

This is the last level of Star Light Zone, Act 3, almost getting close to Doctor Eggman. I continue forth, collecting some rings as I run down this long hill, then jumping high into the starry sky before I land on the lever with a spike ball on it.

Coming across a dead end, I start to climb up to the top. Although, this wouldn't work because I got stuck in a glitch so I would head back to where I was.

I got invincibility for a short time, and once again, I'm lost.

Vector: This factory...

Suddenly, an idea pop up in my head as I get into the groove of the music, then I found something.

Vector: Ha! Found an entry!

I head inside the factory and see some bomb enemies. I waited and then dash pass the other two before I come across a lever with a spike ball on it. Just like before, I did the same thing like last time.

I look at the factory around me, seeing that this place is like a city, but still a factory. I come down through this pathway, avoiding the fireballs being launched at me.

Then I made it to these guys, again... Those bomb enemies... I would try to get around them, but these fans push me back and I took damage.

Vector: What a stupid place to put these guys here.

I shook it off and head further into the factory. I look at all the cool things around here like rotating blocks, surprisedly moving a half spike ball platform and much more.

I get some rings and a shield for protection, just in case I don't want to lose a life. I got pass it, heading up to the top. Lots of bomb enemies to overcome, luckily I got past them.

I made it to the checkpoint and just in time, too. I made it to the end of the level, only to see three levers.

Vector: I feel like this is a-

Suddenly, an evil laugher caught my attention as I look up and see Doctor Eggman with his flying machine.

Doctor Eggman: You just don't give up, do you, Vector?

Vector: No. Now, where's Sonic?

Doctor Eggman: I won't tell you either, and if you dare throw that rock at me, I'm going to be very very annoyed right now.

I chuckle to myself.

Vector: I would do it! But, there are no rocks in this factory beside these levers.

Doctor Eggman: Oh, I will explain that. Cue the Boss Music or whatever you have in your headphones of yours!

I start to get into the music, then as I always, I throw a rock at Eggman. Now he's angry now!

Doctor Eggman: Darn it, Vector! Okay, that's it! No more Mister Nice Guy!

⚠️Boss Battle Time!⚠️

I begin to ram at Eggman's flying machine, damaging it as I do it again. I got hit by the spike ball as the shield disappears.

Doctor Eggman: Hey Vector, see you later alligator!

Vector: Not funny, Eggman!

I forgot to mention about those spike balls. They blow up so I would be worried about now.

Anyways, I react fast, stepping on the lever to make to spike ball go up and hit Eggman's flying machine. I dash straight up at Eggman after he sent a spike ball on the right side of the third lever.

After hitting Eggman's flying machine two times, his machine got busted.

Doctor Eggman: Clever Vector with your rhythm of the music and all! I'll get you next time and this time, you will never rescue Sonic!

He flew away, making my time to shine. So I chase after him, pressing the button to open the cage, freeing the animals.

Vector has passed Act 3!