⚠️Final Zone⚠️

I made it out of the ruins and back on the main track, the factory where Eggman just wants world domination.

(Note that I have zero rings for the final boss)

I sprint straight through the end, seeing Sonic nowhere to be found. But I will rescue him as soon as I beat Doctor Eggman.

The bottom two crushers came up. I can see Eggman on the first one.

I look up and notice four sparks of electricity aiming straight at me. I jump over them, the waited. The two bottom crushers came up as I see Eggman in the second one, so I hit him.

It keeps going in a loop so I have to wait till Eggman gets near to me.

It's been over a minute and I was getting good at beating Eggman. I keep on going, hitting Eggman over and over while I dodge the sparks.

It's 2 minutes and still getting ready to have Eggman a what for.

I almost got him. Maybe just one more hit and it will be over.

3 minutes already and I still have a chance for winning.

After that final hit, Eggman was done.

Vector: Boom! You're done, Eggman!

Eggman was trying to escape from me. I chase after him but I stop at the edge, then I threw a rock at Eggman and his flying machine to damage it, letting him leave once more.

I turn to Sonic, who is still tied up, and free him. Then I carry him in my arms.

Sonic: Vector, you saved me. I knew I could count on you!

Vector: Thanks, Sonic. Now let's head back home.

I took Sonic back home as I leave the Scrap Brain Zone.