🌆Spring Yard Zone - Act 3🌆

I finally got all of the Chaos Emeralds, all six of them. Now all I have to do is get to the end of the level without having any problems.

Vector: This is going to be easy!

I got into the rhythm of the music first, then I make a running start by stepping into the beat as I continue to run, heading downhill of the city, not caring about the enemies hovering over me.

I slide down to the bottom of the city, seeing some springs and a TV with a shield in it. I break it and gain a shield, then going up.

Vector: Air Vector over here!

Then, grabbing 10 rings from the TV because I need them. I climb up and head to the right, seeing invincibility in the TV, so I break it so that I can use it. This allows me to get past the narrow spiky path of spikes inside the city.

I make my way up to the top as I did so to continue on, standing on the button to open the gate and went inside. I have to be careful. If I make one simple mistake, then I lose all of my rings.

Up I go and here I was, out of the factory to reach new heights up here. I come across a checkpoint and bypass it, hitting it as the balloon turn red. I was near the edge. I look down and notice how high I was from here. I begin to stay calm.

Vector: You can do this, Vector. You got this.

I took a deep breath and start running and jumping down this high jump, then I got pushed back up, finding a secret room to see invincibility and running shoes. I ram into the TV's and grab them.

I get pass the spikes, activating a button to open the gate up as I progress my way to the outside. Hitting a checkpoint to save my progress, then I continue going until I reach to the end of the level. Until a familiar foe arrives...

Vector: Doctor Eggman...

Doctor Eggman: That's right, Vector! I'm back and better than ever!

Vector: Can't you just give up and let me rescue Sonic for just once? I'll pay ya.

Doctor Eggman begins to think before shaking his head.

Doctor Eggman: Naw! I rather take over the world instead of paying you the money, so you might as well give up-

I throw a rock at Eggman, like I did last time. Eggman was getting furious by that as I smile while getting into the groove.

Vector: In your face, Eggman!

Doctor Eggman: Will you stop that, Vector?! Nevermind that, this ends now!

⚠️Boss Battle Time!⚠️

I got ready as I ram at Eggman's flying machine, then seeing that he has a spike on the bottom of his machine. He flies down and picks the block up, destroying it completely. Now I see that I have to be careful with this boss battle.

Doctor Eggman: Hope you don't mind a little destruction to this platform, Vector!

I hit him again, landing on my feet, then doing it again and again and again until he hits my shield, destroying it.

Vector: You throw like a baby, Eggman!

Doctor Eggman: Hahaha! Sorry Vector, did I broke your shield? I bet I did it to amuse me.

Vector: Take this!

I ram against Eggman's flying machine and it has been destroyed again.

Doctor Eggman: Blasted! You're strong, Vector. But consider this as a "teachable moment" that I'm about to go on you! Bye!

Eggman flew away, making a getaway. I begin to chase after him, pressing the button to free all of the animals from the cage.

Vector: Why does Eggman need them anyway?

Vector has passed Act 3!