🏜️Labyrinth Zone - Act 3🏜️

This is it. The last level/act of the Labyrinth Zone.

I gather some rings to keep, then I notice some enemies in my way. That's when I have an idea.

Vector: Mess with the croc, fall like the rest!

I crouch down, curl up into a ball and dash against the enemies before I begin to slide down the water ramp, heading down and down and down, before I sprint dash to the area that has a button on it. So I press it, then going to the other side and press the button to open the gate before heading in to the water, swimming down through the maze.

Heading further before grabbing some air bubbles, then coming across a water current, taking me through the tunnel. But, I quickly grab the pole before I get spiked by those spikes.

Vector: (More spikes?! Hmph, still not going to get hit!)

I move down to get myself in position and then I let go, letting the current take me to whatever I go.

Vector: (Woah! I'm spinning right round like a record!)

My head was spinning out of control as I hang on the pole with my hands, then letting go before I grab on the pole again and let go at the right timing.

Vector: (Why are there so many traps?)

I swim down and grab some air bubbles before I jump on a spring and press the button to open the gate. I head up, thinking about this maze going longer than I expected, but it doesn't stop me.

I got out of the water and found a checkpoint to save my progress, then I continue ahead to the end of the level, feeling like this is where Doctor Eggman should be hear.

Vector: Hmm? Where is Eggman? He should be here.

I head up, allowing the water to rise up as I climb up, defeating enemies along the way.

I continue climbing until I grab a shield before heading up, only to see Eggman.

Vector: Ha! Found you!

Doctor Eggman: Drat! Well then, good luck trying to get past my traps, Vector!

⚠️Boss Battle Time!⚠️

The mad doctor flew up with his flying machine, escaping from me. I climb my way up, dodging some traps while I ascend to the top.

The water was rising so I still didn't have to worry because I am Vector the Crocodile. Can I dig it?🎶

I made it to the top as I notice Eggman going to escape, so I ram at his flying machine a few times before he escapes.

Doctor Eggman: See you later, alligator!

Vector: Hey! Get back here!

I press the button to release the animals that are trapped from the cage, freeing them as I keep on the chase.

Vector has passed Act 3!