Chapter 4: Luck lost it's way to my happiness

Mulai dari awal

You mentally curse yourself.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Soon the king had come to his seat. Well, the smile has never left his face ever since your marriage thing has come up. Maybe he was too much happy to marry you off.

But it's hurting you that your father is so eager to marry you off. Nevertheless, at this point, you don't care if he cares about you or not.

Soon the king joined the dining table with tremendous happiness on her face. Maybe she has also heard the news of your marriage.

It's been a while mom since I saw you. We live in the same palace but we are so the distance from each other. Today you slowed yourself maybe it's the last moment you want to see me. Actually, as a daughter, I was full of disappointment.

Your mom looked at you and then she smiled. But the smile didn't reach her eyes. Maybe a formal smile to show everyone.

Today is the gladdest day in this kingdom. Our younger daughter is now getting married we couldn't be this happy. Also, happiness couldn't greater when a lot of royal families id joining us. She smiled at everyone.

Prince Tae Hyun thanks for having our daughter by your side and for choosing her to be your betrothed. She looked toward Tae Hyun and smiled.

Tae-Hyun bowed in respect to the Queen.

Well, this prince has some manners I can see. He at least knows how to show respect to others.

Well, it was never my choice to marry your daughter. Taehyun mumbled under his breath so one could hear him.

Well, you both look perfect beside each other. Such a wonderful couple. Your mom added this at last to finish her elegant speech.

Both you and Tae-Hyun looked at each other with the same level of shock expression. Then both of you rolled your eyes and look away.

The people clapped at her statements and you are feeling suffocated by the situation here.

Now your father started to take his position to say something.

Does he want to make another announcement to make my life hell?

Well, I have something to say according to the betrothal of my youngest daughter. The wedding was supposed to take place after a month. But I and the king of the east have decided that the wedding will be held this week.

Your eyes widen in shock. The same goes for prince Tae-Hyun.

Did I just hear that right? The King is so eager to send me off that he wants me to get married as soon as possible.