- So So Fun EP 3

'It's beautiful.' Jake and Joy are sitting on the bench Sunoo and Jungwon used earlier while they talk in English. 'It's perfect.' '3 days of peace.' Joy sighs. 'I'm happy most ENGENES support us.' 'I'm happy they didn't force us to break up.' Joy rests her head on Jake's shoulder, both not knowing they are being filmed and that this moment will make it into the episode. 'I'm happy we can finally go out on a date and don't have to hide. I can't wait for our first official date.' Joy chuckles. 'Our comeback is soon.' '3 days of rest before no rest at all.' 'Did you look at the bedrooms? Someone has to sleep outside.' Joy lifts her head up and looks at Jake confused. 'What are you talking about? I counted 8 beds.' 'Really? There was a tent outside.' Joy chuckles. 'You're too cute.' 'I know.' Jake looks at her as they both smile. They are both so caught in the moment they didn't realize the 6 boys looking at them. As Jake leans in to kiss Joy the 6 starts to scream, scaring the couple. 'We have babies here!' Jay, Heeseung and Sunghoon cover the eyes of the other 3 boys. The couple sighs but laughs as they get up and walk inside. 'Let's get dinner ready.' 

'Let's do karaoke.' Joy peeks downstairs at the boys in the living room. Sunghoon starts with the first songs. Joy shakes her head and turns back to the room she was in a minute ago, before the boys called her. After weeks filled with practice and their comeback being only 2 weeks away, the last thing she wants to do is sing and destroy her vocal cords. Joy lets out a sigh. She won't be able to sleep like this. After going downstairs she throws herself on Jake who happily holds her in his arms. After 4 songs her desire to keep her voice is gone as she screams the songs just as loud as the boys. The 8 members made a big mess from the living room but non of them cared. 

Joy is already sitting on her chair, watching the boys do their things. The table is set, the barbecue is on with large flames as Jay grills the meat. Everyone except Jay sits down waiting for the meat. 'It has some burnt parts.' 'I will remove them.' Sunghoon starts cutting out the burnt parts. 'Whatever, just eat it.' The members device the pieces of meat. 'Thank you for the meal!' They start eating. 'Wow.' 'So good!' Joy stands up and feeds Jay a piece. 'I'm the best.' The girl laughs as she sits back down. 'It's so good.' 'It's meat so it's hard not to be good.' 'That's true.' 'It's good.' The 7 members eat happily why Jay grills the meat. 'Here.' Joy stands up again to feed Jay another piece of the meat. 'Thank you.' 'Hm.' Instead of sitting back down she stays next to Jay and feeds him pieces of meat. 'You grilled it well Jay-a.' 'Thank you.' Jay lays his head on Joy her head for a second before turning back to the meat on the grill. 'Huh?' Joy looks up at Sunghoon. 'Who added the tofu?' Sunoo looks up as well. 'You did. If you bought tofu you should put it in the fridge right away. I'm the one that put it away.' 'I was doing work outside. We were fishing to feed you guys.' 'You didn't even catch anything!' Joy laughs hearing the two bicker. Jay also chuckles as he looks at the two boys. 'Try this please.' Jay feeds Joy a piece of the meat he just finished. 'Careful it's hot.' Jay blows on the meat before giving it to Joy. She happily eats it. Her eyes widen as sparkles appear in her eyes making Jay smile brightly. 'It's so good!' 'Really?' The girl nods. 'The best.' 'Hold on!' 'Wait, wait wait!' 'Hurry!' Jay and Joy look back at the meat and notice the flames. 'Be careful!' A spark of the fire falls on the grass. Heeseung jumps up and pulls the two away from it. Luckily the fire goes out a second later not causing a problem. 'Wow.' 'Joy go sit down.' Heeseung pulls Joy back to her chair. The girl just chuckles and sits down to eat some more. After some time Jay sits down to eat as Heeseung and Niki take over. It doesn't take the two boys long to make a big flame. 'It's burning!' 'No!' Niki tries to blow the fire out, Jay and Heeseung start screaming, Jake and Sunoo are laughing loudly, Sunghoon starts singing and dancing to Fire from BTS and Joy and Jungwon try to stop the fire. It's so chaotic even staff members are confused. Laughter and screaming fills the air. 'It's totally burnt!' 'It's not ruined.' Niki places the pieces of meat on the plate before handing it to Sunghoon. They eat the last bits of food mostly in silence. 'Should 5 of us do the dishes?' 'I think three will be enough.' 'No three isn't enough.' 'Five is too much.' 'four?' 'Three is enough.' Joy leans back in her chair. 'As long as it isn't me.' 'How do we decide?' 'Rock, paper, scissors?' 'It's the best way.' 'It's pure luck.' 'Please, come on!' 7 of the members are complaining about the dishes while Heeseung is still eating. 'I think I'm gonna get indigestion.' They all start laughing loudly. 'Don't you see he's still eating!' They laugh again. 'There's only one chance.' 'Play or lose, rock, paper, scissors!' 'Please.' 'Play or lose, rock, paper, scissors!' They do 2 more rounds before loud screams are heard. Joy, Jay, Sunghoon and Jungwon run around happily. They don't have to do the dishes. 'Play or lose, rock, paper, scissors!' Niki runs to the 4 that already made it out. 'Play or lose, rock, paper, scissors!' The loudest screams from Jake and Sunoo fill the air. Jake from happiness while Sunoo screams in disappointment. Jake runs to Joy and hugs her tightly. 'Thank you for the meal!' 'You are really going? Without cleaning up?' 'Of course, we're really going.' 'Should the 8 of us do it again over the dishes?' 'No way.' 'Don't gamble.' Joy puts her hand over Jake's mouth. 'Stop speaking or you will do it.' 'How about this. Two can clean up here. And let's do it one more time for the dishes.' 'Okay.' 'Okay.' 'All of us again.' 'They could lose again though.' 'Yes.' The members do one last round and screams fill the air one more time. Jay and Joy hug each other tight. Jake sits on the ground looking defeated. Joy laughs as she gets closer to him. 'I told you to stop speaking before you would have to do it.' 'Help me.' Joy shakes her head. 'Sorry babe, you lost.' The members that won rush inside, happy to be free from cleaning the mess. 

'Are they really going fishing again?' 'Yeah.' Joy shakes her head before laying down on the couch, head resting on Jungwon's lap. Heeseung enters the room and sits down next to Joy. The girl sits up and lays against Heeseung's chest. Both really tired. 'We can eat the curry tomorrow morning. And eat out for lunch. When we get back we can grill beef for dinner.' 'Oh beef! Yes.' 'I feel like a mom with seven kids.' Joy sits up. 'What do you mean seven?' Jay chuckles. 'Six kids.' 'Yeah that's right.' 'If you were a mom with six kids you would have done the dishes.' 'True.' 'It was really hard work.' 'Cooking was really hard work too. Do you know how many potatoes I peeled? And how many carrots I chopped? And how many onions I sliced?' 'Cooking is definitely harder.' Heeseung and Joy start to drift of to sleep. 'Heeseung hyung is starting to stare off into one place.' The boy chuckles waking Joy up. 'Hmm?' The three boys chuckle. 'You fell asleep?' 'Almost.' 'You just closed your eyes and were off to sleep.' The 4 chuckle. Now it's just waiting till the fishers are back so they can all go to bed.

'I already picked this room.' Heeseung and Joy sit down on the bed. 'I will sleep here as well.' Jake sits down next to Joy and pulls her onto his lap. 'I'm going to change.' Joy gets up. 'Do you have an extra shirt?' Jake smiles and nods. 'Come with me.' The two disappear from the cameras. The next moment they show up, Joy is wearing Jake's shirt with her own shorts. Both smiling like crazy as they lay down next to each other, Jake holding Joy close to his chest. Heeseung turns the light off and lays down on the bed looking at the two. 'Good night guys.' 'Night hyung.' 'Goodnight oppa.' Seconds later the three fall asleep after a long day.