- Blue Angels

Bold = English

Italic = Chinese

Bold+Italic = I-land voice

'..' = Conversation

"..." = Writing

---- = time skip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're gathered in the purple room as we are reading the letters our fans wrote. I'm laying with my head on Jake's chest. I smile a I read the letter. "Joy. Thank you for giving me the strength to follow my dreams. I'm the youngest child, and only girl, and have 9 older brothers. Because of you I started standing up for myself. I got accepted into my dream college and that's all because of you. Thank you so much for everything and know that we as Blue Angels will be here until the very end. We know you will debut, hold on! We love you!" I look back up to the boys who are readingletters themselves. I look on the next page and it is in Korean. "Joy unnie. The first time I watched I-LAND, I saw you come out. I totally fell in love at first glance. The only girl between so many handsome boys and you know how to make everyone fall for you. My phone is filled with pictures of you. Hwaiting unnie!" I look though all the pages. Some in Korean, others in English. Even in Japanese, Spanish, French and many more that I sadly don't know. 'I have to learn so many languages.' I feel Jake nod. On the next page a letter in Chinese appears. "Joy jiějiě. You're charming, you're amazing and most of all Blue Angels pride! We love you and will support you! Thank you for making us happy!" I smile and read the next page. "Hello Joy unni. Thank you for bringing me and my family happiness. Thank you for taking care of our Riki. You don't know who I am but hopefully we will meet soon. For now I will introduce myself quickly. I'm Nishimura Konon, Riki's older sister." I stop reading. Does he have a sister? I should ask him later. I put my book away. 'Jakey?' 'Hmm?' 'Sleeping in your room?' He looks up and nods. I sit up. 'We are going to bed.' The others don't look up as they are reading their letters. 'Let's just go.' Jake nods as we leave to him room. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Niki.' He looks up. 'Good morning noona.' I ruffle his hair and sit down on the chair next to him. 'How did you sleep?' 'Very well noona.' Jay hands me my plate and sits down on the chair in front of me. I think back at the letter I started yesterday. 'Niki, tell me more about your family.' 'What do you want to know noona?' 'Do you have siblings?' He nods. '2 sisters. 1 older and 1 younger.' I nod. Would it really be his sister that wrote me? We eat our breakfast in silence, the others join making breakfast loud again. "We'll reveal the third test song in a moment." 'Huh?' 'Ow.' We jump up and run down to the lobby. We will clean the dishes later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Why Sunoo-ya? Why?' I pull on his arm as I whine. He really put me in Chamber 5. The other members chuckle. 'It won't be hard noona. You looked so cute when you did Pretty U.' 'I wanted to kill everyone in the room. Does it still look cute?' Sunoo shakes his head and smiles. 'Don't worry noona. You will learn how to make expressions like me.'