-NIGHTz

Joy and Jungwon once again sneaked out the dorm at night. 'Hyung will scold us.' 'Don't worry. Heeseung oppa can't stay mad at us.' Jungwon smiles as he looks at the Han river. 'I wish we could go closer.' Joy sighs as she leans on the railing of the balcony. 'Are we even allowed to be here?' 'It is a public place Jungwon, of course we can be here.' The boy nods as he follows his noona. 'Look noona, the stars are coming trough.' Joy looks up and sees the night sky filling with stars. 'It's beautiful right noona.' Joy nods. 'It is.' Minutes pass by as the two are admiring the view. 'Jungwon.' 'Yes noona.' 'You've been quiet the passed week. What is going on?' 'Just tired.' Joy looks at him. 'Sure?' Jungwon sighs. 'I don't know anymore.' 'What happend?' 'Noona do you sometimes feel tired being with us?' 'What do you mean Wonnie?' 'I feel like I need a break, a vacation. Some time for myself.' Joy nods. 'Well we have a couple weeks off. Why don't you go and visit family? Be away from the group and your responsibilities for a bit.' 'But what if something happens?' 'I will take care off them, don't worry Jungwon. Everyone needs a break from time to time. It's normal.' Jungwon smiles at her and nods. 'Thank you noona.' 'Not a problem. We should return home soon. It's close to midnight.' 'Yeah.' The two begin their walk back to the dorm. 'What are you thinking about noona?' Joy looks up at Jungwon. 'It feels so unreal at moments. 2 years ago we were competing with each other to be one of the final 8, now we are one family.' Jungwon nods. 'Sometimes I regret joining I-LAND. Don't get me wrong noona, I love ENHYPEN and being with everyone, it's just that.' 'I-LAND was a lot.' 'Yeah. We made friendships but we couldn't see each other as friends. And the voting system, I felt so bad every time we had to vote.' 'I hated it as well. Part 2 was even worse.' 'Can you believe they are working on a new season?' 'I feel bad for those girls already. I hope they will take care of themselves. I-LAND itself was amazing and we had everything, but looking at the ground and the shit we went through, I wouldn't do it again.' Jungwon nods. 'I hope we can meet the girls and give them advice.' 'Yeah. We're almost home again.' The two go quiet. 'Jungwon, do as I said alright, take some time for yourself. We all need it. Our tour will start in 3 weeks so enjoy the free time as long as we have it.' 'I will noona. Will you take a break?' 'Maybe I will get a hotel for a couple days, just to be away from the dorm but I'm not sure.' 'Didn't Sunoo hyung say that his noona asked about you.' Joy smiles. 'Yeah, maybe I will viste his family.' The two smile as they enter their building. 'Home.' They enter the elevator and Jungwon pushes the button to their floor. 'Thank you noona, I really needed this.' 'Always Jungwon. I'm here if you need me.' The two enter their dorm and notice everything is dark. 'I'm going to get ready for bed. Good night noona.' 'Night Wonnie.' Joy leaves to her room only to find Jake sitting on her bed. 'Hey.' 'Still awake?' 'Waited for you.' Joy smiles. 'Let me get ready for bed.' Jake nods and lays down. After a couple minutes Joy lays down next to him. 'Good night.' 'Good night.'