- Going public

Joy and Jake going public with they relationship

The whole of ENHYPEN are seated in a meeting room with their manager and Bang Si Hyuk. The couple looking down. Both scared for what will happen. 'So after this meeting there are two outcomes. Either you two go public or break up.' The two look up with fear in their eyes. Both not wanting to break up. 'Is there really no other way sir?' Bang Si Hyuk shakes his head. 'So what will it be?' Jake looks at Joy, a tear escapes her eye. Joy quickly wipes it away but Jake already noticed. 'Let's go public.' The two make eye contact. 'It could ruin our image.' 'It won't be a surprise to most ENGENES anyway. We both have seen the videos and edits they make about us.' Jake stands up and kneels down next to her chair. 'I don't want to lose the only girl I love. I have never met someone so perfect for me. I rather leave the group than loose you.' 'No.' Joy shakes her head. 'If someone would leave it would be me.' 'No one will leave the group.' The two look up at their manager. 'I think everyone already knows about you two. That doesn't mean there won't be hate but you two are strong together, with that you have the other boys. You have nothing to fear.' The other boys of ENHYPEN nod. 'Hyung, noona, don't worry. We love you and ENGENS do too.' Joy sighs and looks back at Jake. 'Let's go public.' Jake smiles and nods. 'Good. There will be statements coming out in a couple of days. I want the both of you to confirm it either on Twitter or Instagram, both is fine as well. Do you understand?' Everyone of ENHYPEN nods. 'Good. Than this meeting is over.' Bang Si Hyuk stands up and leaves the room. 'Let's go home and rest. It will be a chaotic time for you guys.' 

BE:LIFT LAB MADE AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT REGARDING DATING RUMOURS ENHYPEN

Earlier today BE:LIFT Lab came out with an official statement regarding the dating rumours of ENHYPEN members Joy and Jake

The statement caused for a lot of love and hate between ENGENES

"Hello this is BE:LIFT Lab.

This is a statement regarding dating rumours of 2 of our artists. 

First of all, we would like to inform you that the two ENHYPEN members Wang Xiaofan better known as Joy and Sim Jaeyun better knows as Jake are indeed dating.

The two will come out with statements of their own regarding this topic.

We as BE:LIFT Lab hope that ENGENS will love and support our artists. Thank you."

ENGENES all over the world were waiting for the official statements by Joy and Jake and an hour ago the wait was finally over.

"Hello this is Joy from ENHYPEN.

Today I wanted to come out with a statement regarding the dating rumours between me and my group member Jake.

It is true that we are dating. We have been together for more than a year at this point. As many ENGENES noticed Jake and I became very close very quickly in I-LAND. At the beginning of Part 2 we became a couple. We understood there was a chance we wouldn't debut together but we didn't let that come in between us.