- Family

Bold = English

Italic = Chinese

Bold+Italic = I-land voice

'..' = Conversation

"..." = Writing

---- = time skip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake and I are laying down on my bed. I'm looking for Konon's letter. "Hello Joy unni. Thank you for bringing me and my family happiness. Thank you for taking care of our Riki. You don't know who I am but hopefully we will meet soon. For now I will introduce myself quickly. I'm Nishimura Konon, Riki's older sister. After Riki left to South Korea I have been worried. We all have. When he told us about I-LAND I got excited as I could follow him and see how he was doing. The moment you walk in I prayed that you would take care of him like I would. And I am happy you do. Riki is known to not take care of his health,only his dancing. It's his pride and joy. I am sorry if this is not a letter you were expecting, but I know I can trust you with my little brother. Riki doesn't like sleeping alone and always needs someone or something to hold on to as he gets scared fast. He does like snacking, absolutely if he can snack while cuddling. If you get the chance to play soccer with him, please do, he love sit. His favorite snack is seaweed and favorite food is taiyaki and dumplings. If he misses Bisco just tell him he misses him to, he's our dog. If he is quiet for a long time, ask him about SHINee. He loves them a lot. The last thing I will say about Riki is that he loves to hold hands to show that he cares about someone, he won't say it. I want to thank you for taking care of him and I hope you will debut together. Love from Nishimura Konon." I sigh. 'What's wrong babe?' I look up at Jake. 'Niki's sister wrote me a letter.' 'Really?' I nod and hand him my book. 'Here, read.' He takes the letter and starts reading. 'Good to know he loves soccer.' 'Who is sharing a room with him again?' 'Jay.' I nod. 'It's good to know this about him.' 'Yeah, as his parents in here for sure.' 'I still can't believe we got that title.' Jake chuckles. 'I can. Since day one you have been taking care of the younger members.' 'They are still young Jake.' 'I know. Ready for tomorrow?' I shake my head. 'I'm scared to be honest. What if Niki or one of us goes? What is going to happen?' Jake wraps both his arms around me, keeping me close to him. 'It won't, they won't take us away from our babies.' I sigh. I really wish we could be a big group together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in the living room on the couch with the 5 maknaes, Sunoo, Jungwon, Ta-ki, Ni-ki and Daniel. 'Hey babe.' Jake walks into the living room with Jay and Sunghoon, just being done with their workout. He gives me a quick kiss on my forehead before sitting down on the couch as well. While Daniel and Ta-ki are stuck to my side and Sunoo resting on my lap, Jungwon and Ni-ki sit against Jake. 'Look the parents are back.' The 3 oldest boys walk in while smiling. 'Very funny. What are we having for dinner?' I look around as no one answers. 'Do I have to decide again? Honestly I feel like a mother to all of you.' I rest my head on the back seat and close my eyes. 'I'm not hungry noona.' 'Why?' I look at the boy on my left side, Daniel. 'I don't want tomorrow to happen.' I pat his head. 'Daniel. It doesn't matter what happens tomorrow. We are all one big family and nothing will change that. It won't be easy loosing someone again but it also means that we're a step closer to debut.' 'Noona is safe for sure.' 'Agree.' I smile as I ruffle Sunoo's hair. 'You guys are to cute you know that.' The 5 maknaes look at me and smile. What am I going to do if I loose them?