- My worst midpoint

Bold = English

Italic = Chinese

Bold+Italic = I-land voice

'..' = Conversation

"..." = Tv/screen voice

---- = time skip

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Hello.' 'Hello.' Sung Deuk enters the practice room. I stand next to Sunghoon as we get into a line. 'How did Sunghoon end up here?' 'Because I picked him.' 'So, Sunoo picked Sunghoon to be the team member?' 'I thought it'll be good for him to show a different side of him.' 'How do you feel, Sunghoon?' 'When I heard my name being called, I was a bit shocked. Also, I was the leader of the unit Flame On.' 'That's true. Then you snatched out the other team's leader.' 'Yes.' 'Isn't that to cruel?' I chuckle. It may be cruel but they can do good without him. We on the other hand, it's hard to act cute. 'Would it be okay for me to have some expectations?' I look at the boys, knowing we won't do well today. 'It's a really short period of time but we already memorized the whole choreography and I think we're a good team.' Sunghoon and I look at each other. It's true we know the choreo, let's not talk about our expressions. 'Okay, let's see it all together.' I nod as we get into positions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sigh as I lay my head on the table. Since the beginning of I-LAND I got good feedback, today was a bad one. Sung Deuk asked Sunoo if he was sure about me. I felt like crying, I still do. 'Noona.' Jungwon sits down next to me and also puts his head on the table. I lift my head a little bit and see Jake and Sunghoon on the couch. Both also received bad feedback, actually everyone except Heeseung and Sunoo got bad feedback. 'I'm I really that bad Jungwon-a?' 'Noona, you are one of the best dancers and vocalists in here.' 'Well my expression are shit.' Sunoo sits down on my other side. 'You have to learn some new expression noona, I can help you.' I nod and lay my head back down. I have to do better if I want to debut, but can I do this? This whole cute concept is not my thing. Never was and never will be. I see the Flame On boys come up with smiles on their faces. 'K hyung?' 'Huh?' We all gather in the kitchen. 'How was it?' 'I received compliments.' Of course. They all look so happy. I sigh and place my head down again. 'He just smiled and said what in the world? You practiced a lot.' 'He said this is the first time he said whoa coming to all the trainingen.' K looks at me. 'Why do you look so down?' He stands behind me while smiling. 'I am going to leave. I did so bad.' I hide my face in my arms on the table. Some gasps are heard. 'Noona, how can you leave?' I lift my head looking at Ni-ki. 'I did everything wrong.' I get up and leave the boys. I need some time alone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Why is cleaning so tiring.' I lay in my chair with my legs over an armrest. Heeseung came with the idea to clean I-LAND as it was a mess. Music starts playing while we all sit or lay down, tired from cleaning. 'It's Daechwita.' 'Oh this is Suga sunbaenim's song!' I get up and start dancing to the music with some of the other boys. We keep dancing and acting weird as the songs go on. When Dope by BTS starts playing K uses the mop as a microphone making me laugh while laying on the ground. I get up and sit in the chair next to him as I sing the song. Then chorus of Pretty U starts playing and the others stand in the middle of the lobby and dance to the song that they learned a little over a week ago. Hit plays next. 'Oppa.' I grab K and push him up to the middle. He danced to the song. 'Ow tired.' I sit back down in my chair and Energetic starts playing. Hanbin gets up and dances to the chorus of the song. More songs go by before Don't Wanna Cry starts playing. 'Joy-a!' I just wanted to sit down as I danced to Crown with Jake and Sunoo but get back to the middle and dance to the song. 'I'm done now.' I lay my head down on Jake's lap after the chorus ended. He smiles at me and strokes my hair. I watch the others dance to a couple more songs before we go back upstairs and get ready for bed. It was not the best day today and I hope I can get the expressions in order.