- Mood swings

Bold = English

Italic = Chinese

Bold+Italic = I-land voice

'..' = Conversation

"..." = Tv/screen voice

---- = time skip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Noona.' I feel someone shake me softly. 'Noona breakfast is ready.' I open my eyes and see a smiling Jungwon. 'How is your stomach?' 'It's fine.' He nods and stands up. 'Do you want me to get you something?' 'Jungwon, just leave.' His bright eyes turn sad but he nods. 'Okay noona.' He takes one last look at me before leaving. I sigh and get up. I hate today. What should I wear? A hoodie? Sure. I grab a hoodie from my pile and put it on before leaving. 'Good morning!' I look annoyed at the boys. 'Someone looks happy today.' I roll my eyes and sit down at the table. 'What do you want to eat Joy-a?' I look up at K. 'Your first born child.' I never saw someone look so scared in my life. Some of the boys start coughing, a pair of chopsticks fall on the floor and no one moves. Jake walks into the room. 'Morning.' 'Don't you dare.' I already see his arms wanting to give me a hug. 'Why? Did I do something?' I glare at him making him take a step back. 'Are you okay?' 'She wants to eat K hyungs' first born child hyung.' 'What?' I ignore him and grab Jay's plate and start eating. 'That's mine.' 'Are you eating it?' 'No you are.' 'So.' I continue eating as I staff member comes in. 'Joy-a, how are you feeling today.' 'Like a newborn baby.' 'Wanting to cry and sleep.' I nod. 'Pain?' 'A bit.' 'Okay, one should do the trick than.' She grabs a glass and fills it with water. 'Here.' 'Thank you.' The 11 boys are still only looking, not moving. 'I see you are eating, very well.' 'Hm.' She leaves again. The boys still to scared to say or do something.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the pain killer it didn't take long for my mood to change. If you haven't realized yet, when I'm on my period, I'm a bitch. My mood keeps changing. Flicker unit is in the big practice room. The 5 boys are careful with everything they do or say. 'Yah. Come on! Let's practice.' Did my mood go from annoyed to happy within a minute? Yes. Do the boys have any idea what's happinging? Not at all. I press play and Flicker echoes trough the room. I get in my spot and look at the boys. 'Come on.' They quickly get into positions. I keeping pressing replay. 'Joy-a, can we take a break please? We're tired.' Heeseung speaks up for the first time since breakfast. 'Sure.' I sit down against the glass with a tablet and my water bottle and take some sips. Some groans fill the room as the boys lay down on the floor. I watch the video a couple more times. 'Oppa, would it be fine if I tried to kind off flirt with the camera on the stage on this point?' I sit down between Heeseung and K and show them the part that I mean. They look at the video and nod. 'You can try, I'm sure you would do well.' I get up and move closer to the mirror. After pressing play once again at my part I look at myself in the mirror and wink. 'Oh!' The boys smile while looking at me. 'Would it be good?' They all nod, Jake's cheeks have a slight red blush. 'I do have a question about this part of the choreo.' I walk up to Sunghoon. 'What?' 'Do we do this twice?' 'Yeah.' K is the first to answer him. Really twice? I thought it was only one time. I try both and tilt my head. 'Or can't we just turn once? Just once.' Sunghoon looks at K who glares back making him stop talking. 'How about we wrap it up at once?' Jungwon also does it only one time making Heeseung agree with them. 'I think that works.' K looks everything except happy. Listen, I know I was a bitch before, but I also know that I am the only one that's not scared to talk back to K. 'No it's really twice.' 'No it's one time oppa.' I hand him the tablet and show him that he made a mistake. He tilts his head in annoyance making the other 4 boys back up. 'Let's leave this part alone for now. Hyung do you want to take it from the top?' K keeps glaring at the tablet. 'I think it would be faster to do it from the top.' Jungwon agrees with Heeseung making K glare up at him. Jungwon turn away from K and stands in between Jake and Sunghoon. All three of them scared. I look back at K and lift one eyebrow. He is pissed. 'Let's take a break.' The 4 boys nod and leave the room while I stay with K. 'It's okay to make mistakes you know. No one will kill you for it.' I take my bottle and take one more look at K. 'We all make mistakes, even you.' I leave the room and notice him looking at me through the glass. Just from his expression I know he wants to yell at me, tell me he never makes mistakes, but I guess he is still taken back from breakfast.