- How does that fit?

Bold = English

Italic = Chinese

Bold+Italic = I-land voice

'..' = Conversation

"..." = Tv/screen voice

---- = time skip

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sit on my bed, thinking about my parents and siblings. 'Is it okay if I come in?' I look up at Jake. 'Sure.' He sits down next to me. 'Miss them?' I nod. 'So much.' He puts his arms around me and pulls closer. My side to his chest as I sit sideways. '2 more weeks. What will happen to us after that?' 'What do you mean?' 'It will be different.' 'Maybe not. If we debut together.' I sigh and look at Jake. 'We would still have to keep us a secret.' 'We've been doing that some time now, with cameras all around us. If we live somewhere else, without so many cameras. Baby it will be a lot easier.' I nod. 'That's true.' We stay in silence as we enjoy each others company. 'I am so proud of you do you know that.' 'Why?' 'After everything that happened you are still going strong, getting stronger every time.' 'I'm just trying like everyone here.' 'You are the only girl here. You have to deal with 10 boys day in and out. You stay positive, even when you got scolded by Sung Deuk.' 'What about you?' 'What do you mean?' 'Do you think I can do it?' 'Of course. If anyone leaves it's me.' 'Jake.' I rest my head on his shoulder. 'Don't say that.' We talk some more about all kind off things before Daniel and Ni-ki come in. 'Hey boys.' They give us weak smiles before laying down in my bed. '4 people is too much.' I nod and chuckle. 'They are out already.' 'Tired babies.' 'Get up.' I get out of my bed and Jake lays fully down. 'Here.' He opens his arms. I happily lay in his arms. 'Let's try to sleep.' He gives me a kiss on my forehead. we stay quiet and it doesn't take long for me to fall asleep in Jake's arms. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'That can't be comfortable.' I hear some voices waking me up. 'How are they sleeping like that?' 'I need a picture of this.' I see a flashlight go off and move my face to the other side, away from the voices. I open my eyes and see Daniel and Ni-ki. O yeah, we fell asleep with the 4 of us. I hear someone sigh underneath me, Jake. 'Good morning.' 'Good morning. How did you guy fall asleep like that?' 'Huh?' I move my face back to the others. 'Morning.' I see Jake looking confused at the 2 maknaes. 'They came in when we were talking. Both to tired to say something and fell asleep when they laid down.' 'Cute.' Jake stretches his arms giving me a chance to sit up on the edge carefully not to wake up the other two. 'What are we going to do today?' 'We have to practice expressions. It's really important.' I sigh and nod. It will be a hard day but if I want to be an idol I have to be able to do this. As much that I hate it, I have to do well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Oh noona! So good!' I hide my face behind my hands. 'I can't do this!' I fall back on the floor. How do other do this? How can they act so cute and not feel awkward. If I smile at myself in the mirror I feel like I'm trying to hard. Jungwon chuckles and sits down on my stomach. 'Noona smile!' He holds my hands away from my face. 'Why?' 'Let me help!' Sunoo comes closer and starts tickling me. A squeal leaves my mouth. 'Stop! Stop! Please!' Loud laughter fill the room. 'Noona, smile like that on stage!' Sunoo stops tickling me and Jungwon gets up. 'Ah my stomach hurts now.' Jake sits down next to me and pulls me in between his legs while wrapping his arms around me. The laughter that filled the room a minute ago gets replaced by a killing silence. 'I will support you guys from the outside.' 'Why noona?' 'Joy-a, you won't leave.' 'I did the worse from everyone.' 'Noona, we still have to go on stage.' 'I know.' I look down at Jake's hands. 'I know we still have to perform but do you guys actuele think I can make it?' 'Of course.' 'Yes!' 'Yes you can noona.' I look at the 4 boys in front of me. 'It won't be easy. One more will leave this week. With the last test 2 more will leave while the other 8 will debut. Will we stay friends, even if we don't make it?' 'If you dare to walk out on me I will come running after you Joy-a.' I chuckle. 'Whatever you say oppa.' 'Tomorrow is the big day. We can do it. I know we can do it.' 'Hyung is right. Let's rest and come together tomorrow morning for our last practice.' We agree and get up. 'Dinner will probably be ready in a bit anyway so let's shower and rest.' We leave the room and get ready for dinner and sleep. I hope I can do good on the stage.