- So So Fun EP 2

Joy sits down next to Jake and in front of Jay. 'Should we get tteokgalbi?' 'The tteokgalbi does look good.' 'Let's get maeuntang.' 'How much money do we have left?' 'I don't know why?' 'It's 120,000 won.' 'For four.' 'Then shouldn't we get two of those?' 'How much did you spent?' 'We spent 110,000 won.' 'In total?' Jake look surprised at Sunghoon. 'We spent 110,000 won?' 'Yeah, at the supermarket.' Joy and Jay make eye contact and sigh. 'We don't have that much money left.' Joy hides her face behind her hands. 'I should have gone with them.' Jay chuckles and nods. 'How many meals do we eat for three days? Meals that we cook?' 'Four meals.' 'How many meals do we eat out?' 'About one or two? That's what's left.' 'But we don't need to eat breakfast.' Joy looks up at Sunoo. 'You do! You need breakfast.' 'Let's just order enough for all of us.' After finding out that the members don't have a lot of money left for food Joy starts to worry. She and Jay made sure they have enough for at least 3 meals, those that they will make. The others say they also got enough for their meal. But what about this meal and the other the will eat out. Will they have enough to pay for it? 'Joy-a what would you like?' The girl looks back up at Jay before looking at the menu. It doesn't matter what she picks, what if they boys are hungry and they have no money left. 'I'm not as hungry.' The 7 boys and the staff members turn to the girl. 'Noona, you have to eat.' Joy smiles and looks at Jake. 'Can I have a bite from yours?' Jake frowns. 'You know that's not a problem but please pick something to eat, even if you are not that hungry.' 'I don't want to spend money on something that won't get eaten.' She hears Jay sigh. 'Pick something. We can pay for it, don't worry.' He holds Joy her hand in his, assuring the girl it's fine. 'What about tteokgalbi, I'm sure you won't leave anything on that plate.' Joy looks at Jake, his eyes sparkle like always. 'Fine.' The boy smiles and grabs her hand under the table. 'Auntie!' 

'Wha!' Joy closes her eyes as she enjoys the taste of tteokgalbi. 'Like it?' 'It's so good.' Jake smiles at the girl. 'Told you.' she chuckles. 'Try this.' Jake feeds her some doribaengbaeng. Joy nods happily at the taste. Jay moves closer to the girl. 'Eat, don't worry about the price.' She looks up and nods. Jay knows how much the girl worries for the members safety and health. Always pushing them to eat, even giving them her food while she is hungry. At the dorm Jay always makes sure their is enough for all 8, even extra so he is sure the girl eats as well. Joy isn't a picky eater at all, she just pushes her food to the boys and says she is full when the boys say they are still hungry even when she isn't full yet. Joy did it for a month before Jay found out. He never told the other boys but did talk to Joy. Turns out the girl just wants to see the boys smile, and food makes them smile the most. She doesn't know that it goes the other way around as well. When the boys see her smile and eat they feel good and happy. The 8 of them always look out for each other. 'Noona try this.' Niki stands up from his seat and feeds the girl some maeuntang. 'So good.' They both smile as Niki returns to his seat. It doesn't take long for the 8 members to finish the food.

'We're here!' Joy gets out of the car and looks around at the house and garden. 'This place is amazing.' Heeseung, Jake, Sunghoon, Niki and Joy walk inside the house first while the other boys get the groceries and bags. Once inside Heeseung, Jake and Joy lay on the couch. Joy resting her head on Jake's lap while he strokes her hair. Niki comes down from the 2nd floor with fishing gear. Jake pushes Joy of off him. 'Yah.' 'Sorry.' He quickly kisses her cheek before turning to Niki. Sunoo chuckles and sits down next to the girl while opening his arms. Joy happily hugs him and they end up staying like that for a good 10 minutes. 'Heeseung hyung passed out.' Joy and Sunoo let go and Joy doesn't waste a second to lay on top of Heeseung. He wakes up for a second just to wrap his arms around the girl and fall back asleep. It doesn't take Joy long to also fall asleep. Jake chuckles and kisses her before going out with Jungwon, Niki and Sunghoon. 

'Need help?' Jay turn around and looks at the girl. 'What?' He takes out an airpod. 'Need help?' 'No, not right now. Where are the others?' 'Jake, Sunghoon, Niki and Heeseung oppa are fishing, Sunoo is outside and I have no idea where Jungwon is.' 'Jungwon!' 'He is with Sunoo.' The two turn to the staff member outside. 'Oh really? Since when?' 'Just.' 'Ah.' The two nod. 'Is there something I can do?' 'Go relax. When I need help I will call you.' 'Okay.' Joy leaves the kitchen and goes outside. For the first time since debuting with ENHYPEN she feels at peace. She watches Sunoo and Jungwon read while the other 4 boys are fishing in the river. Joy leans with her back against the wall admiring the view and her moment of peace.