Kab: Great then and I will collect from her.

Akh: Call Mr. Narayanan from a different number and inform him that you will hand him a private number to contact us. We will have discussions only in that number. Make sure you clear all the history of Jhanvi and Ram's number from Narayanan's call history. 

Kab: Is it needed so ?

Akh: After knowing Jhanvi is designer J, I don't want to risk anything with her. She is not yet ready to reveal her identity and I respect her decision. So we need to be careful that no one finds her until she is ready.

Kab: Correct, why did I not think of this ?

Akh: Because you are not Akhil. 

Kamala was silent lost in thoughts and Isha shook her after she got no response from calling.

Isha: Granny what are you thinking that you didn't notice me calling you for so long ?

Kam: your mother behaves weird today and that doesn't seem good for me.

Isha: don't worry granny just days left out and let us send Akhil and Anni from here after the ceremony. Later we need not worry about them.

Kam: She should not plan something before that. I don't know why your mother has turned out to a cruel person now.

Isha: Nothing will go wrong granny.

Kam: I hope so.

Akhil was too busy when Jhanvi entered the room. She placed the tray with lunch on the teapoy and sat on the couch waiting for him to look at her but he was too lost and did not look at her. She pouted at him and made sound from her bangles, still there was no response. She stomped on her feet and walked making the jingles from her anklets made sound which again failed to get his attention.

She stood and walked to leave the room and before she could open the door a pair of hands grabbed her waist and pinned her to the wall with a smirk on his face.

Jha: Let me go Mr. workaholic, I have too much of work and busy too.

Akh: Yeah I saw how busy when you were checking on me, when you played with your bangles making sounds to get my attention and your foot must have hurt from the way you stomped to make the sound from your anklets.

Jhanvi gasped on how he had noticed yet he acted as if not seen her.

Jha: So you played and now teasing me is it ?

Akh: I love to see how my wife is skilled in getting my attention and you really impressed. Now I should definitely reward you.

Jha: Save your reward Mr. Akhil and now leave me. The time I gave you is over and you need to work and earn for it again.

Akh: I m ready to work just say yes or even simply give a nod and I will take that cue to start my work. A real hard and sweet work.

Jhanvi turned her face away from him and Akhil kissed her cheeks. He kissed her neck and nibbled the soft skin. Jhanvi bit her lips controlling her moan.

Jha: We are not in room Akhil leave me.

Akh: I m so hungry Jaan, please.

Jhanvi pushed him and stood with hands on her hips and glared at him.

Jha: I brought you lunch long back and you were playing all the time. Now you are hungry is it.

Akhil face palmed at her innocence and pulled her to the couch and they sat next to each other. Jhanvi served him and he refused to eat. Jhanvi took the plate in her hand and fed him. Everytime she fed him he deliberately sucked on her fingers making her jittery. After he had his food he was lying with his head on her lap and she kept caressing his hair.

Jha: Akhil, shall I ask you something ?

Akh: Why do you need permission from me angel. Just ask me whatever you wish.

Jha: Will my mother come on wednesday. If not shall I go meet her in the near by temple without anyone knowing in Kamini madam's house.

Akh: Angel, you need not get scared or need permission from anyone to meet your mother. Just a word and I will take you to meet her anytime and no one will question you rather I will not let them do it. Further to your question you will meet maa on wednesday because granny has invited her. She will come with Kamini aunty.

Jha: Really, oh my god. Finally I will meet her. I m so happy.

Akh: I have a surprise for you on wednesday.

Jha: What is it ?

Akh: I said surprise and you ask me what is it. Wait until wednesday.

Jhanvi pouted and he pulled her face down and pecked her pout.

Akh: Get ready in the evening lets go out to buy some gifts for maa and have dinner before we return home.

Jha: Fine, now get back to work and let me go check on granny. She will need massage for her afternoon nap.

Akhil kissed her cheeks before she left and got back to his work.

Naren was in his office and he refused to believe that Akhil has denied to quote for the new tender. All his sources gave the same information but he shook his head and threw the vase in frustration. His PA was trembling in fear as he watched Naren going mad.

Nar: Contact our person in akhil's office and check if their deisgning team is working on any special designs. If they are getting ready for tender then sure the designing team must be given orders to work for it.

Naren PA: Sir, I have already informed about this and they haven't got any orders for designing. Looks like they are really not in this tender.

Nar: He is not what you think. Just keep tracking every detail until we get this order. 

His conversation was broke when he received a call. A smile crept on his face looking at the caller id. He dismissed his PA and answered the call and spoke for sometime which gave an inner peace to him. All his frustrations had gone and he was smiling to the fullest.

He took the photo frame from the drawer he had kept and smiled looking at it.

Naren: I miss you. Hope you stayed with me. Please change your mind and come back to me. 

Naren placed the photo back in the place and got back to his work and called his executives to work on the quote for the tender. Though he received the information that Akhil was not preparing any quote he did not want to take ay chance and took multiple opinions and worked on the datas before preparing the quote.

Naren: You are in or not but this tender will be mine. Soon I will take everything from you and make you suffer Akhil.

His PA returned to his room and gave a sorry face.

PA: Sir, sorry we could not get the information about designer J. We have tried to convince Mr. Narayanan to get the details but he is not ready to share the details. 

Naren: Keep watching him and trace all the calls and visitors of him.

His PA agreed and left his room leaving Naren lost in the thoughts of planning to find designer J to work for his designs for the upcoming tender.

******************

A/N:

Will Naren find designer J ? Will Jhanvi accept to work for Akhil ?

Lot more on way but now lets focus on shifting Akhil and Jhanvi to his penthouse with a spicy drama.

With a great struggle I m back with this update. Hope it has come well. 

Please vote and comment.

Take care and Thank you.