The Last Dance

Jake's POV

Eight months have passed since the events with Hannah took place, she has been in Farview ever since, getting the treatment she so desperately needed. I haven't been to see her, and I'm not sure I'll ever be able to bring myself to do so, especially after finding all of the images she had taken of MC on her phone, and only MC! She had enough proof to take her away from me for a very long time, and there is no way I could allow that to happen. Of course I hacked all of her accounts and erased any incriminating evidence, but one problem remains, she had passed the pictures onto an unknown person that i have yet to track down, and I've kept this a secret from MC for eight long months, I hate that I have lied to her, it tears me apart, but I am just trying to protect her. She has endured enough pain in her lifetime and I did not want to add to that! But I will at all costs find this person and free her once and for all, from the ties that bind her to our dark past! But as I stand here today with Phil, Alex, Dan and Richy by my side at Blackwater lake, i have never felt so sure of anything in my life, MC is my forever, and I am filled with the greatest of pride as I eagerly await the arrival of my bride.

Phil: One hour to go Jake, How do you feel?

Jake: I feel on top of the world right now, i get to marry my best friend, what could possibly go wrong.

Dan: Question!

Jake: Ah there it is! What Dan! What is it now? You know you don't have to raise your hand and say question, you can just ask the damn question!

Dan: Yeah, yeah! So anyway are you not worried at all that she might not even show?

Alex: Jesus Dan, do you ever think before you speak!

Jake: WELL I FUCKING AM NOW!

Richy: Nice one Dan! Chill out Jake you know she will be here!

Jake: Don't tell me to chill Richy! You wait until you marry Jessy!

Richy: WHAT!! No we're good! We are sooo good! We are good right?! Oh my god is that what she's waiting for! I'm not ready for that! Fuck! Now i'm panicking!

Phil: Why don't you want to marry my sister? What's wrong with her?

Richy: NOTHING I'M JUST NOT READY OK!!

Dan: You lot need to relax! You are embarrassing, I bet MC is cool as a cucumber right now, she's probably sat talking weddings with Jessy!

Alex: SHUT UP DAN!! JUST PLEASE STOP TALKING!!

Phil: See this is why Alex and I are best men and you are not Dan!

Dan: I'll just ask MC if I can be her best man then!

Jake: MC doesn't have a best man Dan!

Dan: Exactly! That's my point!

One more hour Jake, one more hour and you are no longer responsible for these children. Deep breaths, everything is going to be fine.

MC'S POV

I glance at my reflection in the floor length mirror, as I stand proud in my stunning long sleeved, lace wedding dress that flows gracefully at the bottom, and it fits to perfection, as the beautiful fabric of my train trails behind me, my makeup is natural, but holds an elegant glow, and a few loose curls fall freely around my face, as the rest is pinned up, with meticulously placed white flowers within, i feel totally elated as I'm surrounded by my three favourite women, all looking gorgeous in their dramatic red dresses. Of course Jessy is my maid of honour, but they have all been fantastic at keeping the nerves at bay, and I am forever grateful to have them by my side as I live a dream I never expected to become reality. All we have to do now is wait for my Alan to arrive, he's been like a father figure to me and it was only fitting that he be the one to walk me down the aisle.