Jason!

Jessy: What do you mean MC?

MC: So I think Richys letter has a totally different meaning than what I originally thought. You see when Phil and I went to the Dare house we found a single set of footprints leading down into the basement, when we opened the basement door we were hit with a gust of wind, and the footprints continued to a bookcase on the back wall, where we found the picture, and that's where they stopped, there were no return footprints.

Alan: So are you trying to say you think there is a tunnel down there?

MC: Yes exactly! The dust next to the bookcase was disturbed, I originally thought that maybe a small cabinet had been removed, but what if it's actually where the bookcase was pushed to one side! If I am correct in thinking this, then we have our way in! I think that's what Richy was trying to tell me the whole time, because if he just wanted me to find the picture he would of left it at reception, instead of sending me into the forest.

Alan: That is where Ulric use to live, so it makes sense, also he's had plenty of time to orchestrate his plan. I will send some of my men to check it out. If you are right MC, this could be an incredibly huge advantage for us.

Dan: We will catch this bastard MC, the end is in sight, then we can all celebrate with Mr Jack Daniels .

MC: I might actually take you up on that Dan.

Alan wants a private chat with the guys, so Jessy, Lilly, Cleo and I take a seat at the bar, something is happening and I don't like not knowing what it is, as I can't see it being something I'll be happy with, the girls can see I'm feeling perplexed, so they try and take my mind off of things, I value these girls with the upmost respect.

Lilly: How are you holding up MC?

MC: So so, I can't get Michael's face out of my head.

Jessy: That's understandable MC, but it wasn't your fault, you know that! So you and Jake huh, he's hot and crazy smart, not what I expected, well not the hot part anyway, I kind of expected a super nerd. But it's obvious you two belong together.

MC: Haha yea you and me both Jessy. Jakes full of surprises.

Lilly: MC how did Richy and my sister look? Are they OK?

MC: I think they are ok Lilly, I couldn't really tell, they were all wearing masks, but hopefully later you'll be able to ask them yourself. We will get them back Lilly, we have the upper hand now.

Lilly: Thanks MC, I really hope you're right, despite the circumstances I am really glad you're here with us, and hopefully once this is all done you might stick around for a bit?!

MC: I'd love to Lilly but that depends on Jake, hopefully we can do a few days at least.

Jessy: I would love that MC, I really hope you can stay.

Cleo: Me too, you and Jake are part of this crazy dysfunctional family now, you can't get away that easy.

MC: Ah you guys are the best. What do you think the guys are talking about?

Lilly: No idea, maybe they just want you to rest a little while they come up with a plan.

MC: Hmmm maybe, so Thomas doesn't like me much does he?

Cleo: Oh I wouldn't say that, he just misses Hannah, she's the only girl he's ever loved.

MC: Yea I can understand that. So ok this is totally hyperthetical but on the off chance that Ulric escapes us tonight, I still think we should see Ted tomorrow, I'm sure Alan could get us an appointment, he has to know something, Hannah wouldn't want to see him for no reason.