Let The Games Begin!

MC's POV

It feels as if I am living in an endless loop of my own torturous nightmares, always just out of reach from my love! His touch, his voice, those piercing blue eyes that can see into the deepest depths of my soul, as if he is just becoming a figment of my imagination! I don't know what is real and what is not anymore! I'm just stuck here in the suffering and misery of my own purgatory! I stare bleakly into the black abyss of the tunnel ahead, drifting in and out of consciousness, and I am scared, I am so scared that when it happens again it will be for the very last time! And I don't want to die! I don't want to leave him! I just need to stay awake long enough to see if Thomas stays true to his word! But Time works differently down here in the darkness, Minutes feel like hours, hours feel like days and the length of time Thomas has been gone feels like an eternity! I am so close to giving up hope, when the sound of footsteps break the unbearable silence, and i can only pray that it really is Jake! With my eyes fixated on the darkness, I watch eagerly as the footsteps get louder, until the figure steps into the light of the candles! And as my eyes meet his, I can't hold back the tears as they stream down my face.

OTIS: EXPECTING SOMEONE ELSE?! DON'T WORRY I TOLD THAT BOYFRIEND OF YOURS TO COME TO THE CHURCH!

MC: Why would you tell him that?!

He laughs manically, sending shivers down my spine, as he steps up to me, with a broad grin on his face, glaring up at me with hollow eyes.

OTIS: BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER FIND YOU DOWN HERE!! THE GAMES HAVE BEGUN BITCH!! AND GUESS WHAT!! I'M UPPING THE ANTI!! WHEN I RETURN IT WILL BE FOR THE LAST TIME!!

With that he places his mask on, the very same mask that has terrorised my every thought, then he starts to walk away before turning to me one last time.

OTIS: REMEMBER MC, YOU BELONG TO ME!!

I sob loudly as all my hopes of survival are ripped from me, as his haunting laugh fades away into the darkness, echoing back to me, only ever to return for one last time!

Jake's POV!

Rage courses through my veins as Everybody watches the sea of masked festival goers pass by unknowingly adding to my torment! I have to get out there, I have to find MC! I can't stand by idly awaiting for her tormentor to call all the shots! I check my watch, causing my heart rate to peak and the blood to drain from my face as i see it's now 7.30pm!! We are nearly out of time! Fuck this, I'm going to find her, she's in Duskwood somewhere! I just need to figure out where! I grab my leather jacket and head to the door!

Phil: Jake what are you doing?!

Jake: I'm going to find MC, you can come or stay here. I honestly don't care anymore! I am not going to sit here and let her die!!

Alex: I'm coming!

Phil: Me too!

Lilly: And me!!

Hannah: You won't find her if he doesn't want you too Jake!

Jake: Do you know what Hannah fuck off! What do you expect me too do, sit here and play happy families! Remember it's your boyfriends fault she's gone!

Dan:What's that meant to mean? Play happy families? Am i missing something here!

Jake: Nothing forget it.