The Enigma.

Jake's POV

Just as we are about to get started Alan's phone rings, he answers the call with urgency raising two fingers, signalling to us he'll be back in two minutes. Agitated I sit here trying to make sense of Alan's words. Jason! The guy is nothing but an enigma to me, how can I track a man that technically does not exist! Even MC said he would never harm her and she is the best judge of character I know. God I miss her so much! I never knew loving someone could be so painful, the longer she's gone the more my heart breaks! She is the light to my darkness and without her I can feel it consuming me.

Dan: So what the hell are we meant to do now crowman is not even who we thought?!

Cleo: I don't know Dan, all I know is we are right where we don't want to be and that's back at square one!

Dan: Well what about you hackerman, can't you do anything?

Jake: How do you expect me to track a man that has absolutely no records of his existence!

Dan: I don't know, try harder maybe!

Jake: Fuck you Dan!! No one wants MC back more than I do! And I will do whatever it takes to achieve that, which is more than I can say for you!

Dan: Yeah yeah, you know I want her back too right!

Phil: I suggest you keep your mouth shut Dan!

Dan: What ever happened to freedom of speech Hey! Since when did you two become best friends?

Jessy: GUYS HONESTLY SHUT UP!! this is not helping anyone, especially not MC.

Alex: Jessy is right, let's see what Alan has to say first, then we figure out what to do!

Dan: Yeah whatever!

Alan: Enough all of you! This is not the time! You have no idea what MC means to me! We need to save her and we can not do that with your childish bickering.

Dan: What's that meant to mean? What does she mean to you? you barely know her!

Alan: Just shut up and listen!!

What the hell was that about! I might not be good at reading people,  but even I can see how strange Alan's remark was! The atmosphere is incredibly tense, Alan looks like he's at boiling point, and the rest of the group are all on edge, there is no more time to waste.

Alan: Right now I have your attention let's begin. As you know I visited Ted Madruga in prison..

Alan's phone goes off again, completely distracting him from his train of thought, I can see the blood drain from his face, his expression going from anger to shear terror in an instant, making the tiny hairs on the back of my neck stand on end, sending chills down my spine, something is seriously wrong!

Jake: Alan what is it?

Alan: It's Jason!

He reads the message out loud for us all to hear, his voice hoarse and his hands shaking!

Alan: Jason: WELL WELL! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS CHIEF! YOU NEVER GOT JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER, SO I DID YOUR JOB FOR YOU! AND THEN YOU EVEN LET ME TAKE MC FROM RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE! SINNERS ALWAYS PAY IN THE END, EVEN MY TIME WILL COME! YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO REDEEM YOURSELF BEFORE SHE DIES, AND I CAN ASSURE YOU HER DEATH WILL BE BIBLICAL! TICK TOCK CHIEF!

Jake:  Alan give me your phone, I need to trace the message now! I am not losing her!!

Phil: Fuck!! Let's fucking find her! What are we waiting for! Alan give Jake the phone, he's our best hope!