His last Breath.

Jessy: MC Jake will be ok, I'm sure of it.

MC: I hope so Jessy, I am so mad at him right now, not just because he chose to go but because if this goes wrong I could lose him forever, and I just can't deal with that.

Jessy: Oh MC please try not to think like that, you know I watched him when you were on the video call with Ulric and he didn't take his eyes off of you, not even for a second, he felt every bit of pain you felt, and it hurt him deeply, it was so easy to see that all he wanted to do was run to you and hold you and take that pain away but he couldn't, that man loves you, but don't get me wrong you have every right to be mad, but just remember everything he is doing is because he wants to protect the only thing in this entire world that he loves.

I can't hold back my tears, I know Jessy is right, I should of at least told him I loved him too, I might not get the chance again. We park up in the motel carpark and Jessy leans over to embrace me, she can't hold back her tears either, it has all been one hell of a ride and it could all be over soon, she will get her friends back and I will get Jake back. I so desperately want to hug Richy too and thank him for helping us when he could, without him this would of been so much harder.

MC: Thank you Jessy, really thank you! I want you to make me one promise ok?

Jessy: Sure MC what's that?

MC: When Richy comes home, don't waste anymore time, tell him how you feel about him, tell him you love him.

Jessy: MC how did you know I have feelings for Richy?

MC: I can tell and I know he has feelings for you too. I just want you to be happy Jessy.

Jessy: You know what, I'm going to do it. I have had feelings for him for so long and it's been torture not having him here, he needs to know how I feel.

MC: Then don't waste this opportunity,  life is to short.

Jessy: Thank you so much MC, you really have become one of my best friends. The guys will be heading out now are you sure you want to be alone?

MC: Right back at you. Yea I'm sure, I just need to gather my thoughts, but I'll come back too the bar later.

Jessy: Ok MC Holmes, see you later.

MC: laters Jessy Watson.

I embrace Jessy one last time and head inside, I see Mrs Walters at reception and I can't fight the urge to hug her, I miss my mum and she's been the closest person I've had to that, she holds me close and whispers in my ear "everything will be fine my dear" she gives me the comfort I need in this moment. I head upstairs to my room and throw myself onto the bed, letting my body sink into it, I can't help but check my phone looking at the time over and over again, every minute is another minute Jake is not back, I can't help but start thinking the worst, I try to occupy myself but I just end up pacing the room. An hour passes that I have still not heard from him, so I grab my phone and start typing a message to him.

MC: Jake I am sorry, of  course I love you, please be safe and come back to me soon.

But before I can hit send there is a knock on the door, I throw my phone on the bed and rush to open it, I just want to hold him and tell him how much I love him.

      Jake's  POV

I hate that she's mad at me, and i hate that instead of being with her I'm down this dark dingy tunnel, but I have to do this, I have to know that she will finally be safe, all I want to do is have a life with her, and I hope one day I can give her the life she truly deserves. The tunnel is long and we have been walking for quite some time now, I really hope this is all over soon, we stay as quiet as we possibly can Alan in front then Alex then myself, the tunnel starts to narrow, so much so that we all turn sideways to get through, then it opens up into a room, there's unmistakable blood marks on the floor, they look fresh, my heart is racing knowing we are so close now, but we are not out of the woods yet, someone is injured, i just pray that it is not Hannah. Alan puts his hand out wanting Alex and I to stay put while he assess the situation, there's a faint light coming from the other end, it looks like the spotlights MC described from the video, Alan heads towards it and dissappears around the corner. I desperately want to ring MC now, I just want to hear her voice, the thought that I might not see her again tears through my mind becoming more prominent the deeper we get into this mess, it's so quiet down here, to quiet it's making me feel uneasy, something is wrong I can feel it in my gut, I look over at Alex and I can see he has the same fears, Alex and I have been through alot together over the years, he's the only person I have ever trusted until MC, I am beyond grateful that he is here.

Alan starts shouting for us, panic rises in his words, we both run without hesitation, following the sound of his voice, as we get closer there is more blood on the ground and some over the stone walls, whoevers blood this is can't be in good shape. We finally catch up with Alan he's stood over Hannah and Richy checking their pulses, I run to my sister, and sink to the floor pulling her into my arms, she can't be dead, we haven't just gone through all of this for her to be dead, this can't be happening, both Hannah and Richy are unresponsive, this can't be right, it can't be.

Alan: They are still alive Jake, they are both unconscious Ulric has shot them both and they are in desperate need of medical help, but I need you to listen you and Alex need to get out of here now!! Ulric has called the FBI they are waiting for you Jake, you need too leave via the Dare house, my men are on there way too help me with Hannah and Richy, I'll take care of them don't you worry, but you have to go, head to Aurora I'll meet you there as soon as I can.

Alex: Fuck Jake we have to go now!

Jake: I can't leave my sister!!

Alex: If you don't you lose MC forever! Hannah will be fine.

Alex is right I have to go, I need to be with MC, but a thought so terrifying enters my head, where the fuck is Ulric If he's not here! I hear Richy coughing and I grab hold of him in desperation, he's in really bad shape, I can see the bullet wound in his chest, but I need to try.

Jake: Richy talk to me, we're going to get you both out of here I promise, but please where is Ulric?? I need to know.

He struggles to speak, he's coughing up blood and the colour is slowly draining from his face, but with all his might he musters up the words that tear me apart in seconds, he can barely get the words out, but then with his last Breath he speaks.

Richy: I'm sorry Jake.... its a trap..... save her.... save MC!!

Alan: FUCK! I'm going to send some officers to the motel now, do not go there Jake. Go to Aurora do you hear me!!!

My world is crumbling around me faster than I ever thought possible, I turn and start running back to the tunnel, we played right into Ulrics hands, how could I be so stupid, I was doing this to keep her safe, and now I might never see her again, I left her alone even after her wanting me to stay, what if I never get to tell her I love her again, never get to hold her when she's sad or laugh with her when she's happy. I keep running, I have to get to her, I don't stop at all I can't afford to lose any time, Alex is right behind me, trying his best to keep up. I can't lose MC, I don't want to live if it Is not with her, I pull my phone out and try ringing her, no answer! So I keep ringing again and again but still nothing. We reach the Dare house and now I've just got to make it through the forest, I promised her I would never let them take her, and now I have led them straight to her, I try her phone again, I desperately need to hear her voice I need to know she is ok. We reach the edge of the forest and stand in the gap between two buildings, I have a clear view of the motel, but when we see what's happening Alex throws his arms around me holding me back, knowing if he doesn't I'll run straight on in there. I stand there frozen, blue flashing lights illuminating the sky, police cars and an ambulance parked outside, I keep my eyes on the door waiting for MC to walk out ready to give me a mouthful after I made her so angry, but she doesn't come, why isn't she coming, where is she, come on MC be mad at me, hit me, shout at me, do something do anything just don't be gone. Then I see the image that has only ever filled my nightmares two paramedics walk out of the motel wheeling a stretcher to the ambulance and placed on the stretcher is a black body bag, this can't be happening I scream her name  as loud as I can, again and again, wanting with all my heart for her to answer me, but she never does. I can't fight the tears, and I sink to the floor on my knees, my heart is broken beyond repair, my entire life is gone, my only love is dead!

Jake: MC IS DEAD!!

....................................................................