Reunited Part 1

After spending pretty much the entire day with Jake christening as many surfaces of our home as possible, I take a well deserved shower, and freshen up, whilst he's out collecting my belongings. I feel on top of the world right now, i've got my music blaring, and im singing my heart out to Sweet Home Alabama. I throw my hair up In a bun, apply a small amount of makeup and put on Jake's t-shirt and a pair of his boxers, this will suffice until he gets home. I take my dance party to the living area, having a total blast by myself that is until I take a run up and slide across the smooth wooden floor in my socks, ending in a not so graceful spin for my big finale only to stop and come face to face with Jake. "Play it cool MC, play it cool" I think to myself, as I stand in his boxers, hand on hip, blowing the stray hairs from my face.

MC: Jake, sup!

Jesus christ "sup, fucking sup" is that really all my brain could muster in the moment! Jake places the box of my belongings on the floor and starts to clap, holding an expression of amusement at my performance. So I do what anyone else would in the moment I take a bow, and then moon walk away, causing us both to erupt into laughter. He picks me up and holds me close, staring at me with those gorgeous ocean blue eyes.

Jake: I don't think you realise how fucking adorable you really are, I didn't think it possible, but this little performance only makes me love you more.

My heart melts at his words, as i place several chaste kisses to his lips, this man is all I'll ever need. He lowers me to the floor and cups my face in both hands.

Jake: I have a surprise for you, turn around.

I smile at him sweetly and turn around to see a figure leaning in the doorway, beaming from ear to ear.

Phil: Jake, may I?

Jake: Of course, I trust you.

I can't contain my excitement as Phil and I rush to embrace eachother tightly. Jake had told me he was really there for him when I was in the hands of a monster, and I can't thank him enough for that, i love that their bromance has blossomed.

Phil: MC it's so good to have you back, it's definitely not been the same without you both!

MC: It's so good to see you Phil! I've missed you! Coffee? Spiced rum?

Phil: Spiced rum sounds good,  for old times sake and all that.

The three of us head to the kitchen. Jake and Phil take a seat at the kitchen island, as I pour us all a drink. I slide there's over, and take a seat opposite the both of them, all of us feeling elated to be reunited.

MC: So Phil how are you? And how is Jessy doing?

Phil: MC now you guys are back, I couldn't be better. Yeah Jessy's good, she's spent the last few hours screaming with excitement, so I'm glad Jake called me!

MC: So where is everyone else?

Jake: I saw Alan after collecting your things, he said he had just told the group that we are alive and well, he told them not to text until he had spoke to us. But I called Phil as i needed his help with something.

MC: Oh yeah, help with what?

Phil: Man stuff! Anyway everyone is obviously really excited to see you guys, so we are going to meet at the bar in about an hour, sound good?

MC: Sounds perfect! Was Hannah there?

Phil rolls his eyes at my question causing Jake and I to shoot eachother a look of concern, in her fragile state of mind you never know what she could end up telling people.