I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 3 -E.O

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, sorry." I mutter not breaking the eye contact.

"Are you okay?" She asks, her hold on my face still soft but firm at the same time.

"Yeah. Just thinking about some stuff." I reply easily and rest my hands on her hips, bringing her closer to me. My heart skipped a few beats realizing I can now do this without being scared of her rejecting me.

"Should I be concerned?" I like how she doesn't push me to tell her exactly what I was thinking but is just showing her worry. She's showing me she cares without stating the obvious.

"No. Not at all. They were good thoughts." I say while my eyes drop to her lips that form a big smile. 

Well, mostly good things. I complete in my mind remembering the not-so-innocent thoughts that swarmed my brain.

Lizzie doesn't respond but instead, she leans and gives me one of the softest yet most passionate kisses I have ever had. 

"Go and entertain your fans, you dork." She teases me after we break the kiss. 

"Do I look good?" I ask her and turn to see my reflection in the mirror, making sure I haven't missed anything.

"Always." She responds easily making me blush yet again.

My neck is now covered and nothing looks suspicious. My hair is still messy but it looks intentional this time, like it was planned or something. So I take it as a win.

 I give her a kiss on the side of her head then leave the bathroom to take my phone that was previously under the bed. I don't want to know how or when it got there.

"See you!" I blow her a kiss and go to the living room of the hotel room I'm still staying at, even though I'm done with Marvel and can leave whenever I want.

But I don't want to leave yet. I have nothing on my schedule so why not spend it here with her, while she is not filming?

I take a deep breath after sitting on the couch and hit the live button. 

"Hello, hello." I greet the people while waving. "How are you guys?" I ask and wait for them to respond.

It doesn't take long for them to respond and I quickly get lost in a conversation with them.

I get a few comments about Lizzie and people tried to tease me more when they saw my cheeks getting red at her name. But I try not to respond to it too much, I still have an image to hold. 

"It's funny how since last week, you go to 'gold retriever energy' any time Lizzie is mentioned." I read the comment out loud before realizing my mistake. 

A bunch of people agreeing with the comment comes soon after that, while I'm still processing what that person said.

"Golden retriever energy?" I ask. "Do I get that energy while she is mentioned? I don't think I do." I say confused and watched everyone reply.

'You get soft and energetic any time you see her name.'

'Yep, definitely.'

'No doubt in our minds.'

'You blush every single time at her name. IT'S SO CUTE.'

"Okay, okay." I stop them from spamming. "I guess I'm like a golden retriever then." I accept defeat. 

I chat with them for a few more minutes before someone suggested that I should sing something to them. 

"What would you like me to sing?" I ask and get up for a second to get my old trusty guitar.