"It's really beautiful, but I wonder why they booked whole restaurant. They could have booked the Hall?". I asked . I wonder if the party was not happening in here then where the writter asked me to meet?.

"All the Halls were already booked, leaving them no other choice Ave" Stella explained. No way the Writer would do this, no...no... I don't know if  Writer really did this. I  wonder what power this Writer really hold?. Whatever the truth is , me coming to this party doesn't give a good feeling. Please God save me.

After all the introduction and greetings we choosed a table and decided to take a rest . Our friend circle finished there greeting formality then gather on our table and took the seats . While they were gossiping about office rumours I started scanning the decoration they have made. This is not the first time I'm coming to this restaurant. Me and Stella are regular costumer, if you ask any employe from this restaurant, did they know us? they will definitely say yes. This restaurant really make good dish. The taste of their dish are just perfect.

While observing all the decoration someone caught my attention or should I say he caught my attention.

                ( Asher dress photo)

He was sat at a table across from us and kept staring the group of people in front of us, who were still engage in greeting process

He was sat at a table across from us and kept staring the group of people in front of us, who were still engage in greeting process. After staring him for few seconds, I  can tell he has got some muscular body  because the dress he wore hugged him perfectly showing his all curves & muscles. His jaw line was perfect. His slight tan skin complimented his beauty. His slight pink lips was ready to be kissed by someone..... Ohhhh shut up Avery, control your fucking hormones. In short he was drop-dead gorgeous. I think I'm lucky to even witness this rare species. But there was one problem. I couldn't see his eyes because of the black goggles he was wearing. I want see his eyes, want to know does he has pitch black eyes or  golden brown eyes or hazel or  ocean bule or green ... curiousity was killing me from inside.

" Are you undressing him with your eyes?"

" Yesssss What? No no no I mean I was just  staring him" I cleared myself to her.

"Yes whatever help you to sleep at night"

"Stella ..."

"You know what I think , it's your time to loose your V card Ave "

  " Stella!! dagchigo wain-eul masyeo!!"
   (Shut up and drink your wine!)

   "ne bu-in" ( yes Madam)

She told me while giving me salute. I returned my gaze in his direction found nothing but a empty chair. I guess he leaved and left his  eyes colour to be mystery.
_________________________________

"So any other anonymous letters?" Stella asked. It just her who know about those Anonymous letter, even my parents don't know about this.

"Yes" I said.