Chapter 13

Mia

I woke up around 8am in the morning and Lorenzo wasn't in bed his side of the bed was clean and cold. which means he didn't sleep here or he left early this morning which ever it was I was only glad I didn't see his face this morning.

I went to the bathroom and did my morning business when I was done I went downstairs for breakfast I hope mrs Elle was back I kind of missed her. I got to the kitchen and I was met with the maid of yesterday what is your name I asked her with a straight face.

She raised her head for what ever she was doing she gave me an amused look "Emma"she answered. Emma is Ella back from her hometown "yes she is in the back store" so I decided to ask her the question I asked yesterday to see if she will disrespect me like the last time I was ready to put her in her place what did you make for breakfast.

"This little question is honest starting to get on my nerves excuses my language "Doña" but you have eyes right look for yourself". she said saying the Doña with so much irritation this was all I was waiting for.

I was standing beside the counter and on it was a kitchen knife I took it immediately and stab her right into hand that was on the table an ugly scream came out her she was yelling so loud and begging to take out the knife.

But I pressed the knife dipper into her hands getting another ugly scream which of cause I wasn't bothered with. but in a flash like lightning Lorenzo was at the entrance of the kitchen giving me a bored look I gave him a what do you want from me look "take the knife out Mia".

You are ruining my fun Lorenzo go away and she disrespected me twice i can't let it happen again right Emma. what do you think I asked the bitch who was acting like she was about to die. Come on Emma it's just a stab to the hand stop exaggerating I said looking at her like she was crazy.

"Mia pull out the knife" Lorenzo was getting mad so i pretended to be a good girl and listen Okayyyy I will I said and pulled out the knife and placed it beside her hands.

while leaving the kitchen because I was no longer hungry thanks to Emma I stopped beside Lorenzo I think you should calm her down with your dick since that is what you are good at and I walked pass a furious Lorenzo.

As I was walking up the stairs he grabbed my hair tightly from the back and whispered into my ears "how dare you" next I felt his hands choke me from behind it was tight which definitely means bruises.

he started licking my neck and jawline eww you are not allowed to touch me Lorenzo "or what you will stab me with a knife too" he was mocking me no instead I would love to kill you I said .

"Shit what happened to the I want us to work thing you don't like that plan or was I just not falling for it" he knew all along God now I felt like I like a fool that plan was impossible from the beginning. He released my neck so I turned and smirked how are you so smart I said giving an innocent smile.

"don't worry I didn't even have to use my brain to know what you were up to. your efforts to make me believe you want us to work was a turn on trust me. Even in the kitchen seeing you like that makes me want you more"

I'm sorry you can't have me "I already have you" well you can't touch me without my permission anymore "and who set that rule" me it's my body and I don't want you anywhere close to me.

He smiled which was scary he came closer to my face and took my lips into his I was taken by surprise I used all my will power and pushed him I said you can't touch me are you deaf or crazy.

I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek it was burning from how hard he slapped "I said you can't speak to me in such manner are you deaf or stupid

I forced myself not to cry he took me and placed me on his shoulders this was not happening again he was headed for his room I started hitting him begging him to stop and that I will not do it again and as usual he wasn't listening.