Chapter 8

(Before the wedding)
Lorenzo's

That was the last fucking straw she keeps getting on my nerves. And she thinks I fucking care about how she feels.

she could drawn herself to sleep and I will not give a fuck.

this marriage will happen because she is mine and all mine and I don't give a shit if she wants it or not that's up to me to decide.

I calmed her the moment I laid my eyes on her.

I know the story about her family and how no one in the underworld knows about her excitants and how she is a mafia princess.

Her mum and I made a deal that will benefit the both of us. I was never going to kill Mia because she was going to be mine ether ways but when her mum brought up the deal I made her think her daughter's life was on the line.

Once I'm married to Mia I will gain more power in San Francisco and I can go in and out of there territory as I wish. our family will have to work together and we will be the most powerful mafias on earth

I was tired of hearing her crying the whole freaking day after her brother lift. it irritated me to no end so I had to move to my office to get some work done.

An hour later

My door flue open and I knew immediately who it was.

My brother came into my office with a wicked smirk on his face which I know so well. "the rings are here" his smirk grew bigger "how do you plan on proposing to her you are never the romantic type"

"You know I don't give a shit on how it's done and I don't care how she want's it to be done"

"You are a cold hearted basterd. anyways camila said she will be bringing a list of everything she needs for her wedding"

"Tell her not to fucking bring a whole book and call that shit a list I'm not doing that shit a second time"

"I can't believe the almost got married the first time and he dumped her but she is still willing to marry him again I guess crazy really runs in this family"

"Are you calling us crazy Leo?"

He lift my office with a smirk still on his face I guess his right we really are crazy.

Wedding day

The preparation were over and we were welcoming the guests for the wedding I was  dressed in a black tailored tuxedo.

After welcoming all the guests it was time to start but the bride wasn't here and I was losing my shits .

I hate to be kept waiting and she was wasting time after thirty more minutes and she still wasn't here I lost it for real this time I started make my way upstairs with full rage.

I will drag her by the hair if I have to I don't care getting to the second floor with so much anger I was face to face with Liam he had a straight face like he was expecting my arrival or something.

he raised a hand to stop me and I had this feeling of chop his hands off .

"give her sometime " a very wicked laugh lift my mouth I have been fucking nice I guess "tell her to get her ass out in five minutes or I swear i will drag her ass out myself " I stormed down why wouldn't she make life easier for everyone.

Excellent after five minutes she was out with her father by her side.

She knocked the breath out of me i was out of words she looked so fucking sexy even in her wedding dress.

from her long legs that I feel like licking to her hourglass shape and that fucking dress that's like a second skin on her.

her sight alone turns me on Don Luis place her hand on mine and I held it tight not wanting to let what's mine go.